1/5 Mannie AMPS 141 , PMPS 433 ~~ BOUNCE!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Patience is a virtue! :smile: and another day on a bounce! I hope mannie settles down soon - i much prefer the steady surf.... shessshhhh - I haven't had a red 433 in sometime, sort of surprised to see it: whoa! could this be due in part to the food cutback? I have eliminated a small portion of his food intake at amps and pmps (ie: 1/3 of a can instead of 1/2) - i dunno: this is day three of the cutback. these kitties sure do keep us guessing....

yesterdays condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1282

WCR: flip_cat mannie met me at the door when i came home, dancing up a storm... silly boy wanted dinner!, and made sure i knew it. Of course I obliged.

RECAP:
    amps 141
    amps +1 207
    pmps 433
    pmps +2 329

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle and Mannie, not sure if I've visited you before.

Hope Mannie gets out of RBC quick!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

HI!, and thanks! Paws crossed the the RBC goes quickly. Looks like maybe - 218 at pmps +5

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

I wonder where he is going during the day to cause those bounces. Interested in seeing if he is hitting green. Any chance of some daytime spot checks this weekend?

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

most definitely this weekend - yes! I miss being off work, like i was last week, where i could do mid-day spot checks. we had a nice pretty 144 this amps. oh boy - another bounce at pmps? - seems to be the pattern the past few days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.