1/05 Stash AMPS 121 PMPS 183 ~+3.75 33 ~ +4.5 64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sherri & Stash (GA), Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Sherri & Stash (GA) Member

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/05 Stash AMPS 121

hey that's nice! How is Stash feeling these days?

3. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Re: 1/05 Stash AMPS 121

I believe a can tell a difference in his WCR since moving from Vetsulin to Lantus. He is not eating near as much food (of course, could be the cold weather)... he is much more loving (again, could be the cold weather)... and even though I referred to him as "a snotbucket" yesterday, that's a term of endearment... it's not really snot. But he grooms so much now the saliva flows freely and you are in for a shower when he shakes his head!

One thing I did notice following our trip to Devil Dawg's house... Stash stays isolated in a bedroom when there (windows, birds, sun). Of course, we are in and out but that's not the same. Once we returned home, he has curled up with one of us at all times: recliner, sofa, bed... (then again, could be the cold weather...)

Good day to all!

4. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Re: 1/05 Stash AMPS 121 PMPS 183

DD came home mid-morning following her OB appointment so she could get a spot check, and Stash was AWOL. Guess he'd heard the weather report and was outside taking advantage of the sun. Gonna be the last chance for a few days.

I'll get a +4 tonight and then decide whether or not to set the alarm for a +6.

5. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Re: 1/05 Stash AMPS 121 PMPS 183 ~+3.75 33

No panic from anyone please... we're not panicking here.

We've been working backwards to get back on our workday schedule, and this morning's shot was at +11.5... so I know we've got some overlap going on.

Stash was warm and cozy and couldn't be bothered to get up for his +3 snack. He just polished it off, and I'll test him again at +4.25 (another 15 minutes).

Libby, just trying to keep you on your toes! :razz:

6. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

No panicking is good....what is going on in LL tonight. Some of these bg look like the temperatures in the Northeast......28, 33, 43 etc.
    Come up a little Stash.

7. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Looks like there's a big pajama party forming for tonight...so far I believe you are the lowest so we'll let you hostess! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

8. Sherri & Stash (GA)

So does that make me the Hostess with the Mostess?

I'm definately the Hostess with the Mostess Missing Kitty... Lil' Snotbucket. This is his mousing time and we've beeing hearing them and now I can't find him. Doesn't he know it's not LOW carb he needs right now?

Will keep you posted...

9. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Isn't it amazing what a little bit of food will do to get one over the hump?

The Stash Man has obviouslly been outside mousing as he has cold paws and cold ears. But he's back in now... food is put out... I will *attempt* to get a +6 reading in another hour and a half.

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Stash!!! A little drama or something? Geez.

No letting the kitty outside when he's 33, ok? And no waiting 45 minutes to retest, if Jojo saw that I let you get away with that we would BOTH have a lifetime supply of noodles! LOLOL.

I would get a +5 before sleeping, to make sure the number is still up. Sometimes they bobble around a bit before nadir. What kind of food did he eat between the 3.75 and the 4.5?

And DOSECREASE! I'm thinking skinny 0.5, but I could easily be talked into 0.25 if that's your preference. 33 earns a 0.25 reduction for sure, but the early shots might have contributed a little bit to this number.

11. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Didn't intend to. He was there. Then he was gone. Then he was back.

Sinus meds knocked me out. He ate his normal Fancy Feast.

Saw this too late for this morning. I'll go with the skinny .5u starting tonight. We're going to close off the doggy door this morning (too cold out anyway) so DD can be sure to get a couple of spot checks.

Read this too late for this morning's dose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.