1/5 Shadoe +11 331 amps 353

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo

I suppose that's an OK start for the day; Shadoe mostly starts her days in this range, and it is always good to see the numbers going up just before amps when I am going to be away for the entire day.

This morning Booboo was starving for her dry, but Shadoe not so much. She woke me for testing, but ate only a few of her chicken cubes. Oddly, now that she has just had her shot, she is eating like it's going to be her last bowl of food ever. I get the feeling that she knows now that there is no food 2hrs prior to shots.
    Man, she is smart.

I did put a bit of polysporin on her ears, sparingly, to see if we can calm down her ears while I am away for the day. She is super patient with me and all that we do, but I am getting the feeling that her shed of patience needs some filling.

No testing today till pmps unless I get home in time for a +11, but we will see.

I hope everyone has a great day today.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

The poly should help and with you being away, that too lol
    Hope Shadoe behaves herself today.

Stay warm its butt cold out there today!

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Not too bad to start the day...she's got a nice level "curve", now if she could just move it down a few hundred....

"her shed of patience needs some filling"
    LOL...ain't that the truth for all of them at some point??? :lol:

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Sometimes my "shed of patience" needs refilling. :D
    Yes Shadoe please come down from there....there is nothing interesting in yeller.

5. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, Shadoe, come down from there.

Hope you see a nice ps tonight Gayle :)

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/5 Shadoe pmps 416

Other than New Years day, I don't see much progress in Shadoe's ss.
    It looks like she is saying "I tried and don't like it." then went back to her comfy pinks.

This pm shot was cycle 13 so I would guess she is about ready for an increase.

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/5 Shadoe pmps 400 +1 400

Slow but going in the right direction.

8. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/5 Shadoe pmps 416 +2 410

Well, I don't know what Shadoe is doing tonite.

She doesn't want to be tested, she is complaining so much that she has got Booboo running over to see if I killing her buddy.

Shadoe is now decided she likes reds, but looks pretty happy all sprawled out on the hall rug. She is being smug because she has gotten out of her evening pokes.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

The morning shot will be cycle 14; time for an increase I think.

9. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/5 Shadoe +11 371

I don't think this dose is going to accomplish anything more than it has.
    It's been a week on this dose, we have given a good chance, and only some results at the start of this dose. I think it's time to kick it up a notch tonite.

Just about every change looks like Shadoe's body goes WHOA what was that? Then she has some good numbers followed by her scurrying back to pink and finally red.

I have been testing for ketones when I can catch her, and there has never been any ketones registering, even at the vets, but I am a bit concerned as she has been urinating more the last days and been grouchy about being tested.
    Shadoe is attempting to morph her ears into retractable ones. When she hears the click of the lanctet holder, the ears go automatically back and down. I have been putting poly on the edges, and I do know that it seems to help her.

Anyways, this is just the ending entry for yesterdays condo, adding her +11 which is a lousy pink.

More in her 1/6 entry. :YMSIGH:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.