4/19 Blackie amps 174 +2 194 ...+6 159 +9 156 pmps153 +2 182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like Blackie is home from RBC. This morning's amps was +11.5 - we are caught up now and back on schedule.

WCR: Blackie is feeling good. I think he really likes these lower numbers. As several of you said yesterday - the lower numbers are coming out in softer fur and no more dandruff. The most amazing thing, though, is that Blackie slept between DH & my pillows almost all night. He hasn't slept with us in months. It was really sweet.

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12325

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Blackie amps 174, +2 194, +4 172

So good to hear about all the positive things that are happening with Blackie. Good job!
    (dandruff looks so much worse on black kitties, doesn't it? Shadow is grooming so well nowadays and his fur is glossy and soft...and so very clean sans dandruff. It was so pathetic before...I am so happy to see this improvement so I know what you mean exactly!! :razz: )

ETA: You are doing a really great job with the night testing too Ele!! It's so important and really helps to fill in the whole picture. Super!!! :mrgreen:

3. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww, I love when kitty sleeps near my head. I wish I got Checkers' head end in my face, tho. :D
    Isn't a soft, shiny black cat, a glorious sight, Ele? :smile:

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

What a wonderful day for Blackie so far! :) And so great that he slept between your pillows last night. I know what a treat that is when they come back to doing something they used to do all the time. That is Buzz's favorite spot, too.

Keep up the great work, Ele! :mrgreen:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Beautiful blue numbers! It's great to hear that the changes in behavior and coat are so apparent.

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Re: 4/19 Blackie amps 174, +2 194, +4 172, +6 159

Thanks for all your replies today. Looks like Blackie is surfing the blues today. I was worried he'd go low during the day, so that's why I had DH do so many spot checks.

Blackie's dandruff was so bad a week ago that I used one of those hair/lint rollers on him to get it off. LOL The brush just wouldn't take the dandruff off. And of course the sweetie he is, he let me run that sticky tape over him. It has been really nice to see that glossy, soft black fur again.

7. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Re: 4/19 Blackie amps 174 +2 194 +4 172 +6 159 +9 156 pmps 153

Would it be better if I got a +2 or a +4 or both? As a testaholic, I don't mind doing both, but I don't want to poke Blackie if it isn't going to give me good info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.