4/19 Gabby AMPS~286, PMPS~309, +2~244, +4~242

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sienne and Gabby (GA), Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yesterday's Condo

Gabby decided I didn't need my last 5 minutes of sleep. She is also less than thrilled about getting less than her usual amount of food at breakfast. (We shifted over to mini-meals.) She's not adjusted to this particularly well. And, to underscore her displeasure, she informed me again while I was in the shower. The girl likes her breakfast.

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286

She loves to eat--So does Moonie, but now I watch her & she eats about every 2 hours so I guess that's alright!
    Gabby has been doing very well lately, of course still the Queen of Drops! Have great day :razz:

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286

Hope she gets used to the mini meals faster than J.D. did. He still inhales his 1/4 can, and has to wait patiently for his next "morsel".

Have a good day Sienne & Gabby.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286, +2~216

mini meals seem to be the way to go with most kitties .. mocha has been doing mini meals for quite awhile .. 'course that doesn't mean anything with her!

Gabby has had a nice slow drop today ... and it's still early so she might be seeing some nice numbers later!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286, +2~216

Heading down in the right direction....good girl Gabby! Messing witht eh amount of food we give them seems to really send them into tailspins....they like things they way they were and don't understand why WE have to mess with a good thing! Good luck with the MMs....Gabby is too smart... :lol:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286, +2~216, +3~215

The +3 is likely due to some food/mini-meal since Gabby was asking to be tested and wanted food. I'm off to tbp and not back until about +11.

7. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Nice surf! Hope she sees blue today, even if you aren't home to catch it. :)

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Sienne & Gabby!! Girl likes her breakfast, eh? Cannot blame her.. I do too! I wish she would show Baby how to eat!!
    Good luck with the mini meals.. I bet they really give you some great results!! We are a fan for sure!!
    Happy Monday to you both, have a great rest of the day!! :mrgreen:

9. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like Gabby may get some blues today, even if she can't tell you about it. Blackie doesn't mind the mini-meals, he just misses the big breffis & dinner. Hopefully Gabby will adjust soon to the mini-meals.

10. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

All your cats sound so friendly and nice.. if you ever wonder where I've gone if I suddenly stop posting and never return.. I tried to break the PS meal into mini-meals.. and it was nice knowing you all ;).

I think Gabby is blue already.. a nice happy blue.. maybe a teeny bit of green.. nice steady..nothing to worry about surf!

11. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286, +2~216, +3~215, PMPS~309

That was a nice yellow day for Gabby.
    I love how she follows you aound asking for more foo.
    She'll get with the progran. Max did not like it either
    but that's how he gets his food.

12. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286, +2~216, +3~215, PMPS~309

Bossy bossy ms. Gabby :mrgreen: She's calling out her breakfast order while you're in the shower.

Try getting outta pink, though, Gabby. C'mon down tonight! cat_pet_icon

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Re: 4/19 Gabby AMPS~286, PMPS~309, +2~244

Erica - the stern talking to while I was in the shower was after Gabby had eaten the first part of her breakfast!

I got thoroughly pestered while I was making my dinner. Gabby (and Gizmo) got their 2nd mini-meal a little early!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.