4/19 Deb's Spot amps ~ 88/ pmps ~ 140 - bounce!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Woohoo...we finally got a nice green pre-shot today. How cool is that!

WCR: Usually, when I'm in the bathroom getting ready for work, Spot does his usual pacing back and forth, back and forth, until it's time for his test. This morning, I was doing my hair and kept looking out into the DR and saw neither hide nor hair of the pacing puddytat. That was very unusual, so I had to stop what I was doing and go look for him....Well, there he was, sitting by his kitty condo giving himself an early bath. I decided to do his test then, just to make sure all was well, and he gave me a very furrypurry 88. NICE! He had a great appy for his breffis and had some LB action afterwards. Before heading off to work I found him sitting on the folding snack table next to my chair (I have his testing supplies and his treats on this table)....looking so pitiful at the treat jar, so he got an extra treat before I left for work.

Left him some food in his timed feeder set to go off at +4 and +6...I'll be home at +9 to test. I think he got a little spoiled being OTJ and not getting so many pokies...he is cooperative, but you can tell he doesn't really enjoy getting poked so many times a day. I keep telling him that I'll stop when he goes back OTJ...hopefully he will listen :smile:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Munnerday! It is time for me to get back to work before it's to late!

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Deb's Spot amps ~ 88

Hi Deb, what a great report on Spot, soo good to hear and I know you were estatic to see green! Well now Spot, Tugger and Scrabble all have the same amps soooooo funny!!!!! Hope you have a good day @ tbp!!!

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

lol! tell spot it doesn't look like the constant pokies are going to last very long! :mrgreen:

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

:thumbup great number! Ya Spot!!!

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Very Cool, Deb!
    Glad he got an extra treat, and hope you have a very nice day.

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yes! Treats! Why should you have to have a "reason" to give treats!!! Great report, Deb. We're proud of Spotty. Stu says: "Keep up the good work, pal!"

Ella & Stu

7. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Dude! 88 is the number today! I heard something about hanging out by a campfire (which sounds more my speed than hanging out by a big pool of water!) and making plans for our upcoming trip... where do you want to meet up? Scrabble is way out there on the left coast so he's got a long way to travel... maybe we should meet halfway and go visit Hank in Austin? I miss Hank already...

~Tugger

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like somebody wants to go back to you know where. :mrgreen:

9. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

nice :mrgreen:

10. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

:thumbup Nice AMPS # Spot!! Looking goooooood Deb!!

11. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is a dumb question - you didn't give him any insulin, did you? Are you going to see if he stays green now and not shoot?

12. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Great report for Spot,Deb.
    Love that 88.
    Go Spot Go.

13. Deb & Spot

Re: 4/19 Deb's Spot amps +9.5 ~ 125

I'm thinking that Spot went lower than the 88 this morning and he is now doing a bounce. I know he bounced from the 52 yesterday, so no doubt he bounced today. That's the trouble with working, you know...can't get all those checks in to make sure he's not going low. Along with the fact that there are three cats who know there is a timed feeder sitting on the counter...and it's a who is eating what guessing game.

I had a call off today, so I had to work longer than usual, but grammie bean got home from work at +9.5 and was able to get his test and give him some snack for me. When I got home from work, he was waiting for me outside on his chair. He is now sitting in the living room, giving himself a bath. PMPS is in a few minutes, so I'll be back then!

14. Deb & Spot

Re: 4/19 Deb's Spot pmps ~ 140

Boy oh boy, is he bouncing! Oh well, guess he really did go pretty low today. Going to give dinner and a drop now. Be back later!

15. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope the bouncing stops Deb!!! Come on Spot don't worry your mama!!!

16. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

by Marvie and Tugger

WE MISS YA'LL TOO..... :sad: Please, OH PLEASE YES DO COME to Austin (uh, hmm, the Falls ;-) ). It's a great time of year here...all kinds of festivals & the bluebonnets are stellar this year! We'll let them roll in catnip and we'll go drink Mango Margaritas on a deck somewhere and listen to music!

Won't be long Deb!

B&H

17. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

So happy for this beautiful number for Spottie!! And we all know that all will be well soon..
    Sure they all remember to bounce for us :lol: :lol:
    All our Hugs to you & Spot, Keep Up the GREEN :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

18. Deb & Spot

Re: 4/19 Deb's Spot pm+4 ~ 69

yeehaw, the bounce is over. Now all I have to do it keep him from going to low so that there isn't another bounce! But then.....Jill did say that if he went under 50 I can stop the drop (of insulin) ;-)

Thanks everyone for visiting our condo today! It is time for us to go nini...which means nini snacks need to be fixed, so off I go!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.