4/18 Tuscany AMPS~178, +4~103, +6~99, PMPS~149, +4~79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12220

DH got up to shoot this am and btb til almost the +4 for both of us!

Tuscany's appetite hasn't been as good. I am not sure if it is the lower numbers or just very bored with her food. Even the raw is not tempting her other than few nibbles at a time. Eventually she will eat probably about 2/3 of her fud. Other than appetite she seems fine.

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/18 Tuscany AMPS~178, +4~103

Other than appetite, she seems great!!

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/18 Tuscany AMPS~178, +4~103, +6~99

Nice numbers Tuscany. See if you can hold on to that last one for Mama Bean.

4. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Ya know, I've been holding my breath with these numbers lately.... ANTI JINX....

This week might be a bit of a challange. DH leaves tomorrow -taking his 80 y/o mom to Vegas with a friend that is taking his 88 y/0 mom. Glad I'm staying home :lol:

I have a work schedule change tuesday morning - a meeting first at 7:30 then work. DH was supposed to have been home when I first made the switch (or I forgot that that was the week he was gone). Anyways - I can't really move Tuscany's schedule up to that time so I think on Tuesday she will be packed in car and go to work with me. I can leave meeting at 8:15 or so and shoot her and go to work. Then on Thurs am I have to get Mama Fur Face in to vet at 8 am - she is having a dental done that day. Again, I can't move Tuscany's shot time up enough (like would have to shoot 45 minutes early) to do before I leave for the vet. I can't reliable get home from vet to shoot by 8:30 so possibly will be taking Tuscany to work that day as well. Could always have her packed in car, shoot her and if time run her back home.... I think I have a headache now thinking about this week so I am going to bed. Ni NI

Sorry I didn't get the opportunity to do any posting this weekend - hope everyone had a good one.

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

good luck with your schedule this week!
    ni-ni...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.