Re: 4/18 Tess AMPS~136 PMPS~109

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

4/17 Condo

Well, I guess we see what the reduced rose yesterday AM did. Tess aslo made up for lost ground in the food department after a couple of cycles of snubbing food.

WCR Tes has become much more playful, especially around midnight, last night she was doing sprint intervals. All Ps in place, especially purring. She has been especially interested in looking out the window the last few days. I don't know if it is the flock og goldfinches in the rosemary or if her gentleman caller is back.

Sorry I didn't visit many condos yesterday , we were gone all day and both of us crashed when we got back.

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/18 Tess AMPS~136 BLECK!!

LOVE the WCR! :mrgreen:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Cute report ... :razz: Tess---you did great yesterday and last night. We know you can do it again! :thumbup

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Always good to hear when they are more active and feeling better great WCR report :mrgreen:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great WCR. My guys seem to think the birds that fly by are cat TV.

6. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 4/18 Tess AMPS~136 +3~92 Whew!

Good to see it was a blip and not a step back.

Tess is getting used to checking the feeder for treats. :D She'll probably start eating from it when i don't need to get up and do middle of the night feedings anymore. ;-) She has been eating well today and spent the remainder of the am playing then sleeping inDH's lap.

Got to get ready for my mother's 99th Birthday Party!

7. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/18 Tess AMPS~136 +3~92 Whew!

Awww, I love to hear of playful, eating, purring kitties. Especially with nice numbers. :smile:
    Oooh, Miss Tess, as a gentleman caller? I won't tell Checkers..I think he has a crush on her. :smile:

Enjoy your mom's party today, Ann. :smile:

8. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 4/18 Tess AMPS~136 +3~92 +5~116 +8~107

+5~116 Hmph, back up. First blue cycle in over a week.

I'm about out of strips for the Maxima meter as they were back ordered at Hocks, hopefully they will be here on Monday. So today I'm doing the last 3 tests w/ both the Maxima and my backup One Touch Ultra mini, to get a comparison between the two. I don't want a big surprise when I have to use the OTU for the first time.

Change in plans, Mom's party will be on Wed. Her actual birthday. They just didn't tell me. :roll: We're going to nudge Tess earlier half an hour over the next few days to get her taken care of before the party. That will probably be better for the weekends too as I'll have longer before the out the door test. Just bad for my sleeping patterns. @-)

ED to Add:
    at am+5 ~116 on Maxima meter / 108 on OTUmini
    at am+8 ~107 on Maxima meter / 98 on OTUmini

9. Ann & Tess GA

:YMSIGH: A Blue cycle, time to start over or NDW from raising back up?

RECAP:
    • AMPS~136
      +3~92
      at am+5 ~116 on Maxima meter / 108 on OTUmini
      at am+8 ~107 on Maxima meter / 98 on OTUmini
      at PMPS ~109 on Maxima meter / 99 on OTUmini

Hock was back ordered on our strips, so we are using the Onetouch Ultra Mini for a while. Looks like it is running 8 to 10 points lower than the Maxima, for a point of reference in her overall numbers.

Barb, tell Checkers that the "gentleman" may be calling, but that doesn't mean she likes him. She told me Checkers was very nice to her at the parties and she thinks he is very handsome.

10. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to your Mom Ann.
    99 is aamazing.

Just love to hear Tess being oh so busy and full of beans.
    Great numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.