4/18 Moonie AMPS 216,PMPS 225,+4.5~134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Recap last nite--Got PMPS of 115-shot 1.00-she ate a bit--Left mc and lc in timed feeder--
    Got home at 2am(dirty stay out-partywas great)-Her +7 was 206..I was glad to see her, as she was on my mind the whole nite!!
    Off to tbp selling jewelry today at a festivel--Timed feeder out again but with LC
    See you all later-Have a good day--HUGS~!
    yesterdays condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12212

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 4/18 Moonie AMPS 216

Nice day for Moonie yesterday, eh!

Hope you sell lots of jewelry....and more importantly, that the weather is beautiful and the people are pleasant! :mrgreen:

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hoping what Carolyn is hoping for....ditto to the above :smile: Nice that Moonie is such a good girl while you are out gallivanting! LOL :YMHUG:

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni wishing you and Moonie a great day tried the wet mixed with dry last evening and this am and so far its gone over well I need to go out and get more canned and we are trying his primal nuggets again and he did eat them(2) so going to try to work harder on my diet been a while since we tried to push the wet. :mrgreen:

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

ok, not such a terrible amps, wish it was nicer, but at least it isn't a stinky pinky number.

Hope you guys have a wonderful day selling jewelry!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni & Miss Moonie, We hope you guys had a nice day and wish you a relaxing evening. Stu is tired today, too, from the 2 parties. See you tomorrow.

Ella & Stu

7. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Roni! Ok.. I am officially jealous of the jewelry/jet setting Partying til 2am lifestyle you live these days!! Baby, Sadi & I are coming for a visit!!
    Ms. Moonie... 216? Mad at momma for being gone? Welcome her home with some Blues/Greens!! :mrgreen:

8. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/18 Moonie AMPS 216,PMPS 225

Hey We did Great selling Jewelry--BUT I"M Soooooooooo TIRED!! Great Day$$, Great peeps, good weather!! I Like :mrgreen:
    Moonie gave me the number I was expecting..She seems fine, but the little ants were near the cat napper @-) @-) :evil:
    Dont touch my baby you ugly ants cat(2)_steam
    ***Ant REMEDY::: ANTS HATE Cinnamon and Bay leaves!! They wont come near it!!
    Had to Cinnamon the cat napper, but Moonie didnt care, she just went on doing her thing--ate chicken treat & some dinner :lol: :lol:
    Ants are gone!!
    Whoo Hoo! We are pretty good all in all!! Good to be back & I met another FD cat mom there, on vetsulin--told her to come here to check out our site..HUGGIES! BBL!

9. Roni and Moonie

Going Ni Ni & well deserved sleepus!! Moonie had nice pmps ride here..They ate all food in the kitchen, but Moonie's bedroom food plate was full(yes they get 2 plates, as Moonie spends more time in bedroom..
    Eyes are closing so wishing all LL a good ni ni, nice numbers tomorrow & good health! HUGS~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.