4/18 Shadow AMPS=220, +8=63, PMPS=124

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=308
    +8=292
    AMPS=220 ~1.25u Lev (start 9th cycle)
    Yesterday's Condo

Nice to see he is trying to bring those numbers down. All seems good with him on this rainy gray Sunday morn! Hope yo all enjoy your day.
    Thank you for your consoling words about White Kitty in my condo last night. :YMHUG: I got all teary-eyed this morning while reading all the beautiful things you all said. Being lost and out of sight for almost two months and then returning to this apartment building is just something that i cannot believe....so I am hoping she is better now and being taken care of by her owners....Thank you all so much! Now...on to today's adventures! :roll:

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 4/18 Shadow AMPS=220

Hey Shadow keep pushing the down button (it does make the elevator come quicker, no matter what they say :mrgreen: )

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice, gentle start to the day.

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Good Morning Pat and Shadow (and Raja, of course!)!!

I was very sad reading your story last night. I am glad they came back to get the kitty, and hope they care for it in the same way we would all do. Bless your heart for keeping an eye on it and calling their owners. (((((((Pat)))))) That had to be so hard for you because you are such a caring individual.

I hope today is better and you have something fun and relaxing planned.

And Shadow, you can come out from RBC any time now! We love ya either way, tho!

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

good morning you guys ... shadow, that is a great number to start the day with .. Im sure you will do us all proud and move on down to the lower levels today, you are so close!

6. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Morning Shadow! Man that was a wild weekend! I'm beat, how about you?

~Tugger

Looking great this morning!

I'd have been just as upset as you were over that White Kitty situation. Poor little girl. Sending her lots of healing vines and love.

It is amazing what distances a cat will travel and the heck they will go through to try to find their way home again. My sis had a cat dart out when no one was looking and it was hours before it was noticed he was missing. She spent months searching the shelter and animal control and walking her neighborhood calling to him, leaving food out, etc. It's been several years now but I think she still hopes he might show up someday. He was never chipped but I'm pretty sure her three are now. It's stories like that reunion one that make me especially glad all of my babies are chipped.

Tattoos in the ears are effective too... when the people care. When we were living in Germany, a neighbor had a stray move in. We found a tat in her ear and I called my vet who was able to track down the kitty's people. Turns out the kitty was Russian, had moved to Germany with her beans, and had learned how to open the front door. It was the second time she'd run off. They came and got her but a week later she showed up again on my friend's doorstep. When my friend opened the door that cat just walked right in and made herself at home on the couch! I guess she decided she had found her new forever home. My friend called the people back and in the end they just gave her the cat. I'm pretty sure they are all in Louisiana now =)

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat, I just read your last night's post about the White kitty. Thank goodness she got herself to your place! I hope, too, that her owners will take better care of her and nurse her back to health. Stu has a chip. He was adopted from ASPCA and they chip the cats there as part of the process. But I don't take chances on people knowing he has a chip, so he wears a collar with our phone number on it and the remark "diabetic".
    Good numbers for Shadow this morning. He must have had a great time at the parties this weekend. Stu enjoyed his dances with Raja.

Ella

P.S. I'll send you my sister's recipe for carrot cake if you would like it (but I'll have to send a private message or post it in "Community" since it has nothing to do with kitties) It's a "healthy" carrot cake, made with organic ingredients.

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,
    Good for Shadow this am. Hello to Raja, too. I, too, thought about the white kitty and pray she gets some medical attention. Those nine lives can kick in every time, so there's always hope for a good outcome! Cats don't give up easily and just having its owner come take it home can have an impact!

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 4/18 Shadow AMPS=220, +8=63 :)

+4=134
    +8=63

Pancreas must have awakened....he's doing well!!!

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

there's the green!
    gooooooooo shadow!

11. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hello Pat! Congrats to the two of you! :mrgreen: Green! :mrgreen:

Hey, I was looking at your ss and I may be talking out my (r)ear here, but see what you think.

Im wondering if Shadow is pulling some fast one's on you! Meaning when he drops, he does it in 30-60 minutes, you miss it, and it contributes to a bounce. Lots of times it looks like the bounces are delayed a bit (he's trickin' you! :twisted: ). Latte does both of those. I have caught 50-70pt drops in 30 minutes. She also holds out on her bounces quite often (see yesterday and today...or a maybe 3 weeks ago).

It seems as if ps to +4 has little movement, UNLESS he is super high (high 300-400's). Part of the time when he is that high he drops 100+ points by +4. Where is that drop happening? And is it happening at one time?

Then you look between +4 to +8, thats where a lot of his drops take place. But where? I suspect between +6 and +8.

If you can find *some* sort of pattern as to how much and when he drops, thats where you can tailor your snacks. maybe a +6 snack would be a good idea? In the a.m. when he is high, maybe a +3 snack is in order (of course you take your risk if he is not going to lose the bounce on that cycle).

Unfortunately, the only way you are going to figure it out is if you test A LOT for a stretch of time. Not sure how interested you are in doing that.

Sorry if it doesnt make sense or ya think Im being silly. Just some thoughts. If they arent logical, maybe they will branch off into something that is!

:mrgreen:

12. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Wow Shadow! That's how it's done! So glad you remembered, keep it up!

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

You see what happens when I am slos on the visiting today.
    I knew all these parties would be good for the man Shadow.

Yay for the green Pat!!!!!
    Max send his love. He got up on the kitchen tabe this aft
    while I wa working on the computer.
    Guess he wanted to check in on his friends.

14. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yay Green Shadow!!
    Wasn't that a title for a T.V. series or something? I am so bad with names ohmygod_smile human, books, movies, whatnot, but I can remember animal's names ...silly (some say weird :oops: ) person that I am.

15. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Great +8 for Shadow! :) He must be just as happy as you about White Kitty's return. Hoping for a beautiful PMPS tonight. :mrgreen:

16. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

:thumbup GREEN!!! (((Pat))) Way to go Shadow!!!

Attached Files:

17. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I like that +8!!!

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=220
    +4=134
    +8=63
    +10=109
    PMPS=124 ~1.25u Lev (start 11th cycle)

So. everyone is fine around here now. Dinner was acceptable and everyone ate. Shadow just keeps on purring!
    Thank you Carolyn, your suggestions are appreciated....will PM ya!
    Gotta go now to see the carrot cake recipe in Stu's condo...yummmmmmmm
    Hope you all have a lovely evening!!! :D

19. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Shadow, buddy!!!! You are looking mighty fine tonight. Nice PMPS...I bet you have some greens in store for the evening.

20. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=231

Taking a nap now...ni ni. Think I'll set the alarm for +6 and +8 so i can see what he is doing as per Carolyn... :mrgreen:

21. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Bee-yoo-tee-ful PMPS! Hope he gets back to green. Enjoy your sleep while you can. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.