4/18 mocha pmps 203

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12211

WCR: slept through the night which was nice ... now she's eating breakfast with twix.

She only went higher through the night and now we are at our usual yellow number to start the day. I'm grateful it isn't pink land we are stuck in, but these yellows are really, really driving me crazy.

2. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 4/18 mocha amps 250

Yeah, yellow is a hard one (but not complaining too much since they sure beat pink & are a blessing compared to reds). Sometimes it seems you can get stuck going high yellow--- low yellow back and forth. At least being mid-yellow you do have the potential there to see blue today! There's always dose increases and I keep reminding myself of that as well. Hope you all have a nice day.

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Nice to see some greens again yesterday. Paws crossed for a repeat.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning you all....Mocha is smack dab right in the middle of the yellows....amazing....
    Well, as you say, it's better than pink....\
    but....
    gee
    Mocha....
    :YMSIGH:

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sometimes a yellow cycle means you're gonna be busy soon. I suspect that Mocha is trying to give you some lower numbers given what last night looked like.

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy sunday Mocha lets see some green girl :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

7. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

not sure where mocha went the later part of the afternoon. We left after she ate at +7 and didn't return home until pmps. She didn't have any food out either so it might be a lower pmps because of no food, or just because!

Anyways, we are shooting her and then heading back down to my parents, my aunt and uncle are up and we want to go back to visit them .. so hopefully she just sits still or floats for a bit in the blues ... we won't be gone long though ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.