4/17 Moonie 142 +3.75~38 +4~50 +4.5~89,+6~92 pm dose?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hooray!! Moonie came back to nice blue amps!!! Happy Dance dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    Guess those drops on the dose worked, now hoping she wont drop to a really low number!!-I Am Happy!
    I dont like when Moonie goes over the renal threshold, as she was there so much when we were UG testing!

When I saw her climb a chair, to get into the box bay window today, I knew she was better & her numbers went down :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    At least it wasnt the pen, just her needing a little more juice!
    Off to my DN's 30th birthday party in nyc tonite--Starts at 9 pm!!! @-) How will I stay up??? And we have a show tomorrow!!!
    OMG The Horror :lol: :lol: :lol: Fun Fun Fun :roll:
    Have a beautiful Caturday!!
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12136

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Moonie 142!

Bright and early posting with Moonie's wonderful AMPS! Well, hope you have a great day today...you certainly have your weekend planned! Hope you enjoy everything! :thumbup

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice amps! I'm really glad to hear that Moonie is feeling better. Hope you get great numbers today.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT (((Roni & Moonie)))
    Nice AMPS #! Soooooo happy to hear that Moonie is feeling better & jumping, etc! Yay -- no doubt due to your good care!
    I am jealous, birthday party in NYC tongiht? You might be doing the Happy Dance into the wee hours of the morning dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat
    I hope you have a fabulous time & I hope Moonie continues to bless you with beautiful #s too!!

5. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Hooray Moonie!

Have a great time in the City and I know what you mean about those late nights. I reserve mine for kitty checks.

6. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/17 Moonie 142,+2.5~63

Uh Oh!!! Here we go!! She practically told me she was dropping by eating & wanting to go to her testing place in the cat napper!!
    Getting the mc ready, for what could be a good ride!! I just couldnt let her be till Monday right??? Barbara told me to wait...
    Just hate seeing her go up to high yellow for so many days--OK. I told you so's are in order!
    Will do many spot checks today & am bringing mc to her area in anticipation...Be careful what you wish for!!! :mrgreen:

I'm Calling this dose a fat 1.00.

7. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Go, Moonie!!! Go SLOW, Moonie, just surf here, okay?

8. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Happy Caturday, Roni & Moonie! :mrgreen: Seems like Moses and Moonie have been hanging out! Some similar numbers here!

Let's hope they don't get too over eager ;-)

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Moonie! Think "dancing'" and you won't go too low! We've got another party to attend and you want to be ready to celebrate. And your mamabean wants to go to a party, too--in the CITY. So be good and surf in the higher greens (and wear your green dress with the cowgirl fringe tonight, ok?)

Hugs and kisses,
    Stu

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf nice, Moonie, no scaring your mama, okay? :smile:
    Roni, I hope you have a wonderful time partying tonite.....ooooooh fun in NYC. WooHoo! :D

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Someone may want a dosecrease!

12. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/17 Moonie 142,+2.5~63,+3.75~38!

I just knew this was coming!! Why didnt I listen & wait?? Because I'm stupid!!
    Oh well, guess this gets her a drop off her dose--Yes?? think I shot a fat 1.00 today-- Think it got her back on track??
    Dont I just get stupid seeing a 38?? nailbite_smile nailbite_smile
    Fed MC & will retest in 15--lather rinse repeat!!

13. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(Told ya!) You know the drill!

14. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

:lol: Roni, you need to learn to stop writing in your condo when you have plans to go out. Obviously Moonie can read. :lol:

Lather, rinse, repeat.

15. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Moonie you trying to stress Mama bean with that 38 hope you are holding up OK Roni I would be passed out on the floor :YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

16. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Maybe you are having a Dawn & Nova moment.. look at all these spreadsheets all day with "big" (0.25 hehe) dose changes..and think pfff I'll just give a tiny nudge.. and BAM.. huge effect :)..

I don't know what the heck to call Nova's doses either.. I just changed them from f/sf/s/whatever to guesses at numbers so her doctor has a freaking clue what's going on when she looks at the SS :)..

Do you have as much fun as I do drawing Moonie's syringe?.. takes me a while sometimes to get it bang on.. a hair too far either direction and I say outloud "oh no!! that's way too much/way too little!!".. and then I laugh because I realize how ridiculous it is :).. would make a lot more sense to me to be at 0.1 or 0.25 and have it make so much difference.. but at 1U?!? Crazy kitties.

17. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/17 Moonie 142,+2.5~63,+3.75~38+4~50 pm dose?

I'm Smiling! :D :D :D -She just loves that elegant medleys ff chicken tuscany--for mc-hc(not sure because it's not on the list, but has greens & rice kernels in it!!) and of course, the ever bg raising wheat gluten!!
    At least there is one mc-hc food she loves!!!
    YEAH! Dose crease to what now?? Shot a fat 1.00 this am(or that's what i'm calling it) What tonite? Back to 1.00+ a hair??--I really didnt give it a chance...

18. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Moonie 142,+2.5~63,+3.75~38+4~50 pm dose?

I like to see 38. It's a very pretty number in the right context. Of course, when you are going out? Not so much. But then this is going to be on Moonie's terms. We know that.

19. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/17 Moonie 142,+2.5~63,+3.75~38+4~50+4.5~89 pm dose?

Holy Cat food Catman!! This girl went up quite quick :mrgreen: --Wont test her now for an hour & see is she's surfing--
    Thanks for your support, even though she did well today..PM DOSE??? Whaaa??? confused_cat confused_cat confused_cat

20. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Moonie 142 +2.5~63 +3.75~38 +4~50 +4.5~89 pm dose?

What did you give her a bowl of pasta?

21. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Roni! What a wild day and it's only noon. I laughed when you said you were smiling and giving Moonie the Elegant Medleys... I bet Moonie was really smiling. Yummy!

Always fun to read your condo. I hope you enjoy the visit to NYC and it is as exciting as your day with Moonie is so far.

22. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

you actually have a dose that's between 1 and f1? I'm impressed. :lol:

I think 1 unit would be good. And can you update your ss?

23. Roni and Moonie

Update done--Yes, in the olden days, when she was UG tested, I learned the microdoses from Steve & Jock..
    Then, after bg testing, it has always been up & down
    LISTEN, I PLAY WITH THE INSULIN & SYRINGE SO MANY TIMES TO GET THE RIGHT DOSE!!! i'M LIKE A FANATIC!
    INSULIN IN, OUT, ADD,OUT A DROP! IN A DROP!--I AM CRAZEEEEEEEEEEE FROM IT @-) @-) :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: nailbite_smile
    Thanks Libby, ss updates & will do 1.00 tonite!

24. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

I haven't gone insane yet.. but I am rather convinced all of my neighbours think I have a serious heroin addiction.. because I spend an awful lot of time in front of the dining room window messing with needles..

25. Roni and Moonie

Nice +6, but I could live without these wild rides!!
    It did get her a dose crease, abd she did well today, so.....Thanks to all!--Then There's Tonite!

26. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dawn, I am so glad no one is here in the house listening to me laughing like a loon.

Roni, Roni, Roni
    Moonie reads your condos and she just so knows when you are going to go out.
    Great numbers today. Hope she stays bice and green and flat for you.
    Bigs hugs. Miss ya!

27. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

By now, our kitties think sliding syringe barrels is a game!

Roni, we know where these numbers come from. Moonie heard you say "going out." You had to know she'd go below 100!

Thanks for your encouragement in my condo today! :YMHUG:

28. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow Roni what a day for you! Congrats on the dosecrease! These kitties do read our condo's I think!!! Hahahah! Hope your night goes well!!!

29. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

Hi ((Roni))!!

I see Moonie is still quite fond of the drama :)

30. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I guess you did get great numbers today. :mrgreen: That 38 would have scared the pants off me. :razz: Great job. I hope you don't have too wild a ride tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.