4/17 Shadow AMPS=125, PMPS=293 blech

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=170
    +6=164
    AMPS=125 ~1.25u Lev (8th cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Morning everyone :coffee: Cell alarm malfunctioned for the + (my fault but I don't know what I did or didn't do *^&%^$#@ I hate when that happens. Not so bad in last night's case though.
    This morning, everyone was hungry and happy to eat. They had missed the snack I guess that was supposed to come at +8. Shadow has a sweet number this morning and we three are looking forward to a super duper day...it's Saturday isn't it? Yay! More reports later!
    Hope you all have a great day off...don't ya just love Saturdays? :mrgreen:

Whoa...my two just went rushing out the door after eating...they want to get to Hank's OTJ Party ASAP....they are SO happy for him and Betty! Looking forward to partying with everyone for the 2nd day in a row! WOW! Congratulations to both Max and Hank...heading off together to the Falls! :mrgreen:

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/17 Shadow AMPS=125

WOW! Your numbers are looking soo, soo good shadow! I wish you could teach mocha a thing or two, but for now we are just really happy for you guys!

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Awesome amps today!! Shadow is doing so great today--Heard he ws really cutting up at Max's party & now he's off to another???
    Hope he will not burn the catnip at both ends- :lol: :lol: Happy Caturday!-HUGS~!!!

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow great amps Shadow have a Happy Caturday :mrgreen:

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I like this Saturday number for the mysterious Shadow! Keep it going.... nice and flat so I don't have to draw another image in your chart. Hahaha! Just kidding it was fun, but a flat line would be too boring to draw, yet so beautiful for Shadow.

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

You see Pat, Shadow just needs to be party hopping to keep these numbers down.

From the way this board is looking lately, he is going to be very busy so you better
    get that cell alarm working.

Max had a great time partying with Shadow yesterday and has more things planned
    at Hank's party.

7. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Its so quiet in here! Shadow MUST be partying it up big time in Austin! There is so much music down there in that town, I bet Shadow gathered up a bunch of cats for an after party to check out a rock and roll show! :lol:

Hope you are having a lovely day. Sorry about the alarm, but glad you got a little extra sleep. I dont know how you do it every night!

Keep going Shadow!!!!!!!!!!

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Pat, Shadow))) :thumbup
    Looking good!! Way to go Shadow!! Sooooooo proud of you!! Super Saturday indeed!!

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice change for Shadow these last few days. :smile:

Partying agrees with him.

10. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo, SHAD-0! Hey man, the lady kitties really dig cowboy boots! Wear your green ones. Oh, here you are now! And here's my gal Raja, wearing her cowgirl bandana. LET'S PARTY WITH HANK!

Stu

11. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Shadow!!!! Dude, I missed you this week. Can't wait to see you at Hank's....wait, I saw you at Max's last night...seems like a million years ago...must be all the catnip we had last night. :lol:

Six

Pat - such lovely numbers for Shadow!!!!

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Too much partying and noise and it woke up Shadow's Liver...dammit!
    AMPS=125 ~1.25u Lev
    +3=182
    +4=177
    +8=304+10=321
    PMPS=293 ~1.25u (start 9th cycle)

Everything seems fine with him today....but then the +8 almost knocked my socks off...at least he is bringing it down a bit. I hope he can get a hold of it again....all is great with my two but I had a hell of a day here emotionally....
    I didn't get to visit many condos today...I'm sorry....there is a reason....
    if you wanna hear a story, here goes....

This an 8 unit apartment bldg that DHs family owns. Ground floor couple had two long haired kitties that used to wander outside for a little bit in the early mornings. One was black and the other was white.....so cute....Couple decides to buy a condo so they are moving gradually and once, while the front door was open...the kitties ran out. Feb 24th to be exact. I only found out about it a week later. The woman didn't seem bothered that her two beautiful kitties were GONE and had not returned at all.

A month went by...no sign of the kitties and she came up to say good bye. i asked her about the kitties and she casually said "Oh...I haven't seen them....but they have microchips so if someone finds them they will know who owns them" and doesn't bat an freakin eyelash. :sad: That was March 31st and they had been gone for over a month.

Now, I don't know about YOU but I have a feeling that you are all the same as I am. IF my kitties were missing, I would have signs all over the neighborhood and ads in the newspapers and I would NEVER EVER be THAT casual about my two that are somewhere in the world without me....LOST!!

FastForward to today, April 17th and a neighbor came to my door at about 1pm. She said there is a white kitty that went under my DH's car in the front of the building. I went down with her and there was this white long haired kitty that was so pathetic.....I mean, i could have CRIED!!! Her eyes were at half mast and they looked infected. She was in the meatloaf position under the car and I could see that she was bones, skin and long dirty hair. SOOOOO sad. She didn't make eye contact. She didn't react to me at all. I ran upstairs, got some food and made it very watery ....put a little bit on a plate and ran downstairs again. She never even looked at me. The food stayed there for about 3 hours and finally it looked as if some had been eaten.

Meanwhile, DH calls the woman's cell phone and leaves a message saying that we have found her kitty...at least we think it's hers. No call back for hours and hours and I kept going downstairs to check on the poor little one. She had moved to lying under my car which was next to DH's and was in the same meatloaf position....I was really being tormented. I couldn't take her in...not the way she was...not with Raja & Shadow here. So many things. It's Saturday....nothing is open....emergency vet? omg...WHAT TO DO??? Up and down the stairs I went, checking on her over and over again.
    I finally called the cell number again...woman answers and says no, she hasn't gotten the call from my DH hours ago because she has been sick with the flu and was not taking any calls....

"I think we have your little kitty downstairs under the car...."
    "MY kitty is not so"little" but rather a big fat cat"
    "When did you see your cat last?"
    "Feb24"
    :roll:
    "Well, i guess over a month with no food has taken it's toll"

The husband drove over and picked the kitty up from under the car and I had given him a box....the kitty cried when he was putting her in the box and she didn't want to stay in there...but they finally drove off. "The sister with long black hair is feistier" said the man.... Poor Things....don't know if this little white one will last through the night...she was so frail looking. sniff-sniff....I wonder what became of the black one? Where have they been all this time??? Almost 2 months!

It just made me so sick to think that they have been out on their own for all that time....wherever they had been...and how they got there. It's odd that all of a sudden the kitty was back here, today! Cats DO find their way back home from long distances I have heard. Now I am wondering if someone might have found them and driven them away. Then, the white one finally made her way back here. AND the people don't live here anymore....so I was happy at least to have had their number....

She is with them now and I only hope that I don't hear any more about it. That way, I can picture her being nursed back to health by her owners and not have to know any other truth but that....

I think of you all and know your love and care for your babies. I know how I feel about mine too. I am so happy that there are people out there like all of YOU. You have given me faith that all is well in the world ...altho i know that there are those who are not the same, at least we are doing our best in our little corners of the world...to love our kitties...and to care for them...

13. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

oh pat! that are no words...well there are, but they aren't nice ones.

You did everything you could and I hope this pretty girl is nursed back to health and her mate is found, healthy too.

14. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

(((((Pat)))))

15. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Pat, how sad! It's heartbreaking. I can't imagine it either how casual she was about the missing kitties. Hopefully he will take it to an emergency clinic. If he came to pick her up, that's a good sign. I wonder where they were all this time!

16. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Pat))) What a heart-breaking story, and how awful it must have been for you to see that sweet kitty like that. Some kitties in this world are given the love and care that all kitties deserve, and some others live such hard lives. This will make all of us who read this story give our babies extra hugs and kisses tonight, and send snowflakes out to the ones who are suffering. I hope she is cleaned up now, lapping up some warm food, and sleeping in her cozy bed. She is a fighter to have made it this long on her own. (((White Kitty))).

17. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Some humans have the commonsense and intellect of a doorknob. Come to think of it, a doorknob may be smarter and has a function. These former tenants, I'm not so sure about.

As for Shadow's numbers, what goes up, will come down.

18. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Oh Pat, that made me cry. I will be like you and picture the white kitty getting lots of medical treatment and loving care. And I picture the black kitty as being found by someone weeks ago and has a happy new home where he is loved.

19. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

ugh, pretty sad story Pat, my heart goes out to you at that moment "what to do?"
    Hopefully, yes, a good outcome for the sweet white kitty.

(((hugs)))

20. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I just read a news story yesterday about a cat that went missing for over 8 months! "Charlie" was picked up in Chicago and taken to a shelter, just before his time was up the vet discovered he had a microchip and it turns out he was from New Mexico! He had wandered all the way to Chicago, his owner couldn't afford to fly there to pick him up and was terrified thinking he would be PTS after making such a journey. Thankfully someone heard the news story and was planning to travel from Chicago to Arizona the following week and offered to transport Charlie back home.

Simularly a man in my building moved a few years ago to another town about 10km away and took his cat Felix, who was mostly an outdoor cat. Days later Felix dissappeared. His owner asked us to keep an eye out for him and after 4 months Felix showed up quite fat and happy at the front door and my neighbor called his owner who picked him up. We suspect someone had taken him in during that time and was holding him "hostage" :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.