4/16 Logan AMPS 351, +6 366

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly & Logan, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Last Condo (Tues):
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11852

Logan's been eating well this week. He was a bit fussy this morning and at lunch time, though. He got his second dose of Leukeran Wednesday night and will get his next dose tomorrow night. If he does well through the weekend, we'll go to EOD. He goes Tuesday for blood work. She wants us to try to get him off of the appy stimulant - we're hoping he'll start eating better on his own, assuming the Leukeran is helping the IBD. If he's doing well, we'll take his pred dose down 25% next week.

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Thank goodness you showed up.
    I get crazy when you disappear like that. :D :D
    Good news to hear Logan has been eating and I hope you guys can have
    a relaxing weekend. You so deserve it.
    Thanks for stopping by to Max's party.
    I know he was looking for Logan and was so afraid he would miss it.
    Hugs Kelly.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Me too...ditto what Randi said!
    So glad to see you guys...and a nice report for Mr.Logan too....so glad he is eating! What a sweet little guy he is....sending hugs to you all! :razz:

4. paige

paige Well-Known Member

I feel the same way as Randi. When we don't hear from you we worry. Soooo glad to hear that Logan is still eating well. I pray that the leukeran helps his IBD and you won't need the stimulant as much. Paws and fingers crossed over here! Hugs :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon

5. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Sorry to worry everyone! Logan's had a good week or so. Me, not so much! Things aren't going so well at home - Logan's constant care has really taken a toll on my relationship with DH2B. I'm just so tired all time and have no energy for other things right now. We'll try to work through it, though. We have a lot vested in our relationship. If we don't work out, I don't know how we'll split up the dogs. The cats stay with me - had them before DH2B entered the picture. I'd be devastated if I didn't have my pups, too. They're so much fun and bring me so much joy. I never dreamed I would love any dog as much as I love these two! So, that's motivation to work on things, right? :lol:

6. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Very glad that Logan is doing better. Now take care of yourself, we want you to be happy and stay healthy too. All this care for your sweet Logan is very stressful and tough on a body. (((Kelly)))

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

It's a relief to hear you have a plan in place for Logan and that he seems to be coming along nicely now, compared to even just a few weeks ago.

Hopefully, now that Logan is well on the mend and a plan is at hand, you can turn your attention to all the other issues that have fallen by the wayside and been neglected while working to get Logan back on his feet again.

Best of luck to you in restoring the relationships and all other matters; we'll be thinking of you and your family and hoping all comes out OK.

8. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Kelly))) I'm happy Logan is doing well. I hope that he continues to improve, and that you are able to begin to get your life back in order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.