05/25 Furball AMPS=212 +2.75=271 +5=162 PMPS=338

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=119218

Furball was happy & purry this morning. My alarm isn't working right, so I didn't get a pre-shot test. Thankfully I woke up in time for her t/f/s. Sometimes when it goes off, the volume doesn't work and I don't hear anything. I need to get a new one or I'll end up being late for work one day. I'm so glad I got a mid-cycle test last night even though it didn't look like she was going to go that low. She was 125 last night at +6.25.

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Re: 05/25 Furball AMPS=212

Very nice start for Furball...maybe she'll surf some blues for you!

Ugh on the alarm clock...they are such a necessary evil, and when they don't work it can screw up our whole day.

But, at least it's a long weekend and you don't have to worry about being late for work just yet. Have a great day, Carla!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 05/25 Furball AMPS=212

Morning Carla :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

A very nice start for Furball! it is steady and fairly even from mid-cycle last night to amps. I hope that means a good day for her. Surf well little one. :D

oh yeah on that alarm clock.... that happened to me many a time too... I had a kitty back then that made sure I was up. Always 30 minutes before wake up time, and then if I didn't she was in my face. Hollering, which got the others going. I used to call them the kitty choir. Elsa is the last remaining member of that group. Evil necessities those alarm clocks....

Have a great day today, and enjoy your holiday weekend.

4. carfurby (GA)

Re: 05/25 Furball AMPS=212 +2.75=271 +5=162

It's nice to see that blue.

5. lovey11

lovey11 Well-Known Member

Hi Carla, I am happy your purry sweet kitty is blue today and she may drop a little more.

6. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Carla,
    Yay for blue!!!
    I'm glad Furball is her usual happy & purry self. :D
    She's so reliable with her mood I am envious.

I like using my cell phone as my alarm. :D

7. carfurby (GA)

Big bounce. I increased Furball's dose back to 2.0 units from the skinny 2.0 units. It seems she was only going down to blue. I'm hoping she won't get too low on this dose, but will give me some green again.

8. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Darn bounce! Good luck with the new dose. I hope it will bring back the greens too.

9. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Boo on the bounce!

Hope the dosecrease brings her back down into those greens we all love to see! SAFE greens of course!

Hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend, Carla!!

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the increase Carla! I hope it brings Furball down just a little bit into greens. It was great you could see what she was doing this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.