Alex 4/4/10 AMPS 319,PMPS 319,+1-296,+2-278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

A good AM number for Alex but I think I'm going to call it his AMBB number for the time being (meaning AM before breffis) because is AM pre shot is still to come. Is that okay?
    And I like giving his WCR while I'm having coffee
    not at 12 noon if you kwim....

Anywhooo...Alex is fine on this beautiful Easter morning in NJ except I'm making him study. laptop_smiley
    He and Jackson are going to be 13 in 11 days and they are studying for their rite of passage into the adult cat world
    so they can uphold their place in the Jewish cat community ....ie they are studying for their Bar Mitzvahs! It's not easy learning their Cat Torahs (anyone who is Jewish will tell you that) but it will be worth it when they can stand among friends and family as men, not little boys (okay..I HAVE totally lost it) :lol: :lol: :lol:

All P's are in order and Alex is grrrrreat! he loved Evo 95% chicken & turkey and is now snoozing. (Jacky liked it too and he don't like anything) :mrgreen:

Happy Easter to those who celebrate.
    Happy Sunday to everyone else! :D

yesterday

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: Alex 4/4/10 AMBG 239

poor Alex, having to study on such a beautiful day. I hope you give him some time off to enjoy the sunbeams later today (do you have sunbeams today where you live? It's gorgeous here.)

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Alex :mrgreen:

4. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Oh yes we definitely do! His studying is really not "studying"...(umm he can't really read) so don't worry Aunt Libby..he and Jackson will enjoy the day ;-)

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Happy Easter to you too Do Lou!!! :mrgreen:

Love,
    Alex (& Jackson)

6. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: Alex 4/4/10 AMPS 319

remember he cannot have matzoh - it's a carb! and not allowed!

poor things having to stay in on such a beautiful day, when they could be out playing with their friends - what's wrong with you? And did they tell you they want to be men? I'll bet not, bet they are very happy staying boys!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Poor kitties having to study on such a beautiful day. I hope their all done, and enjoying the day, now.

8. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

alright, alright..we're going out bike riding now
    (I have this bicycle built for 3..it's way cool....) :mrgreen:

9. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: Alex 4/4/10 AMPS 319,+3-353,+4.25-425!

OH UGH I know what's going on here. I gave Alex 5mg of pred this morning by mistake(they are mine and look exactly like his tapezole and are in a vet bottle because I got them from the vet), instead of his tap. I should have switched the bottles immediately but I didn't. I called vet and he said Al would be fine but his numbers might get messed up for a little while. *sigh* poor Alex :oops:

Darn..I am a dweeb!!!!! angry(2)_cat angry(2)_cat angry(2)_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.