4/4 Esse AMPS=321 +3.5=252 +6.5=317 PMPS=334

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest
    AMPS=321. FF for breakfast. Shot 2.5u
    +3.5=252.
    +6.5=317. Wrong way, babyluv...
    PMPS=334. Wellness Beef/Chicken out for dinner. Shot 2.5U. Still wrong way Esse...
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10970

Happy Easter!

Well, she's starting the day lower than she was yesterday. Sad to see the blues didn't hold through the night, but hey...life does continue. She's just fine...snuggling with Penguin right now, and thinking the world's her oyster. All Ps in order (that I've seen...). I will be trying the mini-meal experiment again for Eeyore today; will see how Esse does with it.

I'm headed back to bed...didn't sleep well last night for whatever reason...so I'll be back around later.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/4 Esse AMPS=321

I suspect Esse's numbers will be a prettier color once you're up and about today.

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

you deserve a good back-to-bed day, enjoy!

4. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

I did enjoy...thanks. Yum to sleeping in (as much as you can when the test/shot schedule is 6 am...LOL).

And yes, Sienne, she is solidly in the yellows now...252. Happy me, happier her. I've got errands to run today, and chores, but I'll be monitoring them all day...

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.