04/04 J.D. AMPS 363, PMPS 311, +2.75 410

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. just ate his breakfast, and is sitting in his favorite spot.

I'm off to check on Mr. Man, and then btb.

Yesterday

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 04/04 J.D. AMPS 363

Good morning, Dyana & J.D :D
    Wishing you both a fabulous day & I hope you enjoy your btb time :thumbup

3. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Dyana,

Hope you find Mr. Man to be better off than he was yesterday. It's so nice of you to help out.

Have a nice day.

jan and sara

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Dyana! That is awesome that you are helping out the neighbor! Hope you have great day today!!

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter to you J.D. cat_pet_icon

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning J.D.....hope you enjoy your day! :razz:

7. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

J.D....come on down today!

Hope you had a great btb!

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope Mr. Man is ok so you were able to enjoy your btb time. Now come on down, J.D.

9. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

04/04 J.D. +3.5 350 (Gave R), +4.75 306, +5.75 246, +6.75 24

I gave J.D. some R at +3.5 because he was still at 350, and he is now holding steady at 246.
    He is still sitting on the couch from this last test, probably waiting for more treats, but has been spending his morning out on the porch. He feels good.

We (huh!) were able to successfuly give fluids this morning to Mr. Man. He's still not eating on his own, so I continue to give him syringes of pureed food. He's fine taking it while wrapped up in a blanket. Otherwise he's feisty without.
    My neighbor is still a pain to deal with and starts saying in a high emotional voice that we're doing it wrong, because the flow was only dripping in the clear plastic thing at the top of the line, and he thought it should be streaming. Anyway, I demanded that I would be the one this time to hold the cat and place the needle, and by turning the needle a little the flow started streaming, and the fluids were done in a matter of minutes.
    The story is: My neighbor's wife and daughter went on vacation to Florida last Thursday, and will be home next Saturday. John, the husband, will not clean the litterbox. So, I was asked by Laurie, the wife, to clean the litterbox each day. The first day, last Thursday, I knocked 4 times and rang the doorbell 2 times, and got no response. The next day Friday, before going to work, I knocked, and my neighbor yelled down through the closed door, that he was okay and would clean the litterbox himself. Friday night after work, I knocked, and he answered the door and told me the reason he wouldn't answer was because he didn't want me upset because of how Mr. Man was doing. I went up and started the syringe feeding on Friday night, and he took the cat to his Aunt's to get the fluids on Saturday. Hopefully, Mr. Man will be eating on his own soon.
    Meanwhile, John is putting new brake pads on my car, just so I can get to Midas tomorrow morning, to get the brakes fixed. I am driving with metal to metal right now...I just had new brakes put on like last November, and I am not a hard braker. Rusty old car. Wish me luck tomorrow.

I'm going back outside in the sun, with my cats for a while. Hope everyone is enjoying the day :D

10. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/04 J.D. AMPS 363, PMPS 311

I gave him a 2nd dose of R at +9 and fed him, and thought his liver had won (the RBC battle) when he was 330 at +10.25.
    So, I was a little suprised at this PMPS.

Anyway, he ate his dinner, and is lounging on the porch.

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

not bad, J.D. can do good things from this PS if he wants to. :smile: Nice job with the R, looks like it helped.

12. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

You are an incredibly good friend and I home Mr. Man's mom appreciates all that you are doing. I hope J.D. has a good evening.

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/04 J.D. PMPS 311, +2.75 410

J.D.'s liver won. Sometimes, I feel it's better just to let him have his rebound. Don't you think he probably finishes rebound quicker, when you don't fight it? I'm open to suggestions. I have all day tomorrow, to give him more if I have to, but I always worry about the next day, will it affect his AMPS the next day (Tuesday), when I have to go to work. I know, I'm a scaredy cat, I guess. Have a good evening, everyone. This will probably be J.D.'s last test until morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.