4/3 Alex AMPS 189,PMPS 373,+2-275,++6.5-187

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Alex is doing great today and as you can see he was kind enough to not give mommy a heart attack this morning although I thought it was headed in that direction. All P's are in order. Alex ate a big breffis and is snoozing now. By shot time he should be at a nice number again. :razz:

Last night we did have a mini drama. Poor Alex got clumped up litter stuck between his pads and it was a BIG clump stuck close to his skin. He was limping around and crying. I thought his bg was gonna go through the roof. I tried wet gauze, a warm wash cloth, a dry wash cloth..nothing would work. His paw was getting sorer and sorer and he was growling..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. angry(2)_cat So I left it alone for an hour. FINALLY at around midnight I sat on the kitchen floor with him and took the foot and spread those toes and grabbed that clump (with him grrrrrrrrrrrrring the whole time) and used a cuticle nipper and cut the darned thing out without even nipping him. Phew! He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and said "thank you Mommy, I thought I was going to lose my foot" and I answered "Alex, that's what Mom's are for" All's well that end's well. Another bonding experience for me and my drama kitteh cat_pet_icon

(Alex didn't really ''talk" to me-duh- but I know that's what he would have said if he had) :lol:

Happy Caturday everyone :D

yesterday

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Alex AMBG 80

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can just imagine it.....Alex growling and crying while you are trying to amputate the litter clump! I see Spooky biting and licking at his feet all the time, we don't have a litter box or cat litter so I know that's not it. I think he's just pulling off loose peices of his claws but I never looked.

Looks like the drama didn't affect his numbers to much, he's surfing the pretty greens this morning.

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 4/3 Alex AMBG 80

Alex is a piece of work. He has perfected his growl to a tee :lol:

This schedule has me spinning but I like the freedom for the time being (ie until I get a job that requires me to change it). I can get up when I want and go out in the evening and not worry(unless there's a problem of course). I'm doing 12/12 right now so the numbers I post first thing are not his PS numbers which is confusing....but kind of interesting none the less.

NOW it is time for PS test :)

Have a lovely Caturday, Monique (and Spooky of course)! :mrgreen:

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Alex AMPS 189

he most certainly WAS talking to you! I'd say your translation was precisely right. Although I think the growls are words you shouldn't say online. :lol:

That's a beautiful AMPS. Let's have more, Alex.

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 4/3 Alex AMPS 189

He's going the wrong way again :(

6. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Alex AMPS 189,+2.75-237

At least he didn't call you a cow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

turn around, alex... wrong way!
    nice to see that green the last 3 nights. do it again, alex!

8. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

every time he does it he goes the wrong way the next afternoon....cwazy kitty :roll:

9. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Alex AMPS 189,+2.75-237,+5-261

Poor little Alex had a rough night! Glad the extraction worked! :mrgreen:

10. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 4/3 Alex AMPS 189,+2.75-237,+5-261

thanks, Heather! So are we :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.