4/1 Moonie AMPS 236,PMPS 230,+4~201

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL!! Back from the vet visit last nite, & Moonie is doing great! Happy April Fool's Day! :lol: :lol:
    Last Nite PMPS-174 back from vet;s
    +4~157
    As I am looking at her ss, I see that it will be 28 days on this pen tomorrow, so maybe her numbers are up slightly because we need a new pen? Also, she has been off schedule a few times in the last 5 -6 days, so might need a snip more onto her shot to bring her down..
    We''ll see @-) :shock: @-) ! Awaiting vet's call today re: Adequan & will advise him about Dasuquin also as an alternative--
    Hope you all have a beautiful Spring day--I'm going to tbp at 1-6--Have a good one! :mrgreen:
    yesterday's condo
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/view ... =9&t=10707

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Moonie AMPS 236,+3~190

Glad the vet appointment went well and hope you get those creaky joints well lubricated soon! :mrgreen:

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Good luck with vet stuff for achy joints.

And I heard racy rumors about Moonie. :lol: Flirting with all the guy kitties, hmmm? Silly girl, she better behave from now on to regain her fine reputation. Hahaha!

4. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Moonie!!! party_cat

I heard about your amazing vet visit yesterday :mrgreen: I'm so glad you decided to go, what a tough decision. And in the end it was worth it! I'm so happy for you! Best news all day!

Aaaand you get to start a new pen tomorrow... that's e x c i t i n g :mrgreen:

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Gee Roni
    I heard that Moonie was expecting Kittens. :lol: :lol:
    Not bad for an older gal with a knee issue.
    I will have to talk to Max and break it to him gently that Moonie
    has eyes for others too.

I hope her day was better after the +3 and you get some good answers from the vet.

6. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/1 Moonie AMPS 236,PMPS 230

Moonie is doing great! Spoke to vet today & he said dasuquin isnt approved for use in cats & I would have to sign something, but he would get it for me...Then I sent him the link to Dasuquin by Nutramax, and he didnt even know about it--I'm giving him so much info that he can use with cats & droolers, he really likes this...So, I think we'll start with the Dasuquin, see if it works, if there's any improvement, or else, I'll have the adequan as a back up--
    Moonie's numbers are up somewhat, but could be that my pen is shot--Will see in the am, if she comes down, or start a new pen..
    Wonder if the anxiety & shots being off time , could be the root of this, but we'll see--Hope I didnt lose momentum again :roll:
    We'll see where this goes..

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hi Roni----just dropping by to see how you and Moonie are doing. Hope everything went well at the vets :mrgreen: Glad to hear that you are expanding your vets knowledge on meds, YaY Roni!!!

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi lovely Moonie!

Stu

9. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Lookin' good Moonie. Sorry about the funky numbers today.

I hope with the terrific vet visit and info swap, the good evened out with the bad today :mrgreen:

Keep up the awesome work, Moonie is doing so great!

cat_pet_icon

10. Roni and Moonie

Hey! Her numbers arent so great, maybe lost some momentum--Cart is 25 days old..She was green 2 days ago..
    Wont raise the dose much till I'll be home to test--tomorrow DH is home, but we have to go out & will be out easter to see west side story!
    So, maybe I'll raise her some Monday-Have a peaceful sleepus, good health, & happy dreams--Ni Ni LL & HUGS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.