4/01 Morris AMPS 203; PMPS 164; +1.5 284

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10728

As I mentioned in last evening's post, I was feeling extremely frustrated about a lot of things last evening. Morris & I had a little chat where I informed him that these crazy numbers all the time is 1 of the things that is frustrating me!!!! It seems he may have actually been listening.....we are having a nice sunny yellow start to the day! Hopefully this trend will continue!

WCR: He seems very happy & content this morning.

We hope everyone has a nice April Fool's Day!!! :dizcat

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 4/01 Morris AMPS 203

I love that you had a "nice little chat" with Mr. Morris! Hope he continues to listen. :mrgreen:

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 4/01 Morris AMPS 203; PMPS 164

I was too scared to take any readings after work today.....I was afraid of him rebounding already & I really did not want to see any more red. I was pleasantly surprised, however, with this nice blue PMPS!!! I will be sure to get a before-bed check in later tonight to see how he is doing. I will also be able to do spot checks throughout the day tomorrow to find out how he is doing with this new dose.

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

It is only +1.5 & already Morris has eaten more than 1/2 of the food I put out for him at PMPS time!!! So that he won't be too hungry over night, I put out another can of LC Fancy Feast. Hopefully that will tide him over until morning!!!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad to see that talk worked. Wanna come talk to Gabby?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.