4/1 Tuscany AMPS~192, PMPS~265, +3.5~182

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: amps 238, pmps 120, +3.5~120 (no condo yesterday)

WCR - small puckus after testing. Sometimes i wonder if I choked her during a test - really was just slime. And of course she ate aterwards with some gusto.

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/1 Tuscany AMPS~192

Our kitties are starting the day on almost the exact number!

I'd be careful about that choking thing. Tuscany may turn you in for kitty abuse! Oh. Wait. You're the bean with the food. Never mind.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

:lol: I thought they did that little slimy puke cause they are being dramatic...about being soooo hungry...while we waste precious eating time by testing their ears. Or, it could be the choking....Joyce, are you holding her up by the throat during the ear picks? :lol:

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

nice amps today tuscany! A little puckus and now you are good to go!

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Joyce, I thought we had worked out that you CANNOT hang Tuscany up in the air to test her. It just isn't very nice, even though it makes her ears easy to reach. Sheesh. Some people! :D :D :D

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

i'M SURE YOU WERE TENDERLY HOLDING TUSCANY with no excess pressure, and she saw a chance for the drama!!
    Nice amps, hope it leads to some nice surfing today!

7. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the end of the day laughs with all the comments on the choking! (much needed today too). Usually I think more that I'm going to rip the ear off rather than choke her. But you're all right - maybe that's why she is so mellow - chronic oxygen deprivation during testing. :lol:

I gave her way too much food today - may be contributing to her numbers or perhaps this dose isn't going to hold. I'll give it a few more days then either go back to 2.25 or see if I can find something betw the fat 2 and 2.25. Of course - saying this outloud in case Tuscany is too lazy to come and read it here......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.