04/01 J.D. AMPS 394, PMPS 348

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. is acting fine and normal. He ate his breakfast and is in his favorite spot in the middle of the livingroom.
    I don't know if he is bouncing from something yesterday as he has been going in the red when bouncing, or it is just my insulin which I was planning to try to hold off opening a new cartridge until this weekend, but may start a new one tonight. Today the cartridge is 34 days old :eek: and is not cloudy and does not have floaties (although I don't know what a floatie looks like), but I do see fairly large bubbles in it and when I draw I get a lot of air into the syringe for some reason.
    I know, I should have started the new cartridge last weekend, but didn't think of it, until it was already Monday.

Yesterday

Two more days, and then the weekend! :mrgreen:

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Re: 04/01 J.D. AMPS 394

Yes start the new cart soon. Mine only last 24 days cause Spike is a gulper. You dont want J.D. hanging in the pink.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/01 J.D. AMPS 394, +1.25 360

I usually changed the pens at about 25 to 28 days. So, we're definitely due for fresh insulin.
    At least he's coming down. He just ate his 2nd breakfast, and took his 2nd bath.

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Good idea to wait for the weekend! And thanks for the reminder. I should count my days and see where we are at. Glad to hear JD is feelin' fine. Maybe these numbers are the after affect from the party? hahaha

Have a great day. Its almost Friday!

5. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I am always looking for floaties too but I have no idea what they look like either......I guess if we see something floating in the insulin then it is a
    floatie. :lol:
    Come on down J.D. You do not look pretty in pink. cat_pet_icon

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/01 J.D. AMPS 394, +1.25 360, +2 317

I'm sure J.D. is yellow by now. He just dropped 43 points in 42 minutes. If he's red tonight, I know it's because he dropped so fast this morning.
    I am at work now, but left the regular amount of food out. I know he will be fine.
    I think I'll wait until Friday PM, now, to start the new cartridge. I don't want him dropping even faster from fresh insulin tomorrow morning.

I can't believe it's only Thursday. It has been such a long week.

Happy April Fools Day to all!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 04/01 J.D. PMPS 348

J.D. greeted me at the door licking his lips, like he was just finishing his dinner (leftovers from this afternoon).
    He is now outside, waiting for me to come walk with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.