4/1 Eeyore AMPS=394 +6=107 +10=363 PMPS=399

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+9=297
    +11=370
    AMPS=394. FF Classic out, shot 2u. Wellness Beef/Salmon out for lunch.
    +6=107. Go Eeyore!!
    +10=363.
    PMPS=399. Evo out for dinner. Shot 2U.
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10691&sid=af407992cf0b0ccfd14f3db5ac64a4ef#unread

Morning!

Eeyore is in the yellows, barely, so the bounce didn't last for days. Which makes me think something. It's too early to actually know what I'm thinking, but it's something. Musthavecoffeenow...

Best-
    Michele

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Eeyore PMPS+9=297

LOL. Have a good day Michelle, and gang.

3. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Eeyore PMPS+9=297

haha! Too funny. I think something an awful lot, too! Glad you were able to stay home with them tomorrow. Will have to go read and see how the day ended up.

I hope you are able to find time with the horses this weekend.

Hope you and the gang have a good one!

4. Michele and Esse

Re: 4/1 Eeyore PMPS+9=297 +11=370

Three cups of coffee later, and review of all exam materials done...and I still am not sure what I'm thinking. It has something to do with his big swings, and his high ps numbers, but I'm still not sure. Because I'm sleep deprived, overcaffeinated, and exceedingly stressed...maybe I'll know what I'm thinking later. Hopefully not in the middle of the exam, though.

Best-
    Michele

5. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Looks like Eeyore had a good day yesterday, and will probably have a good (tho maybe not quite so exciting!) one today. :D

And I'm with you on the sleep deprived...yet I haven't managed to scrounge up some coffee yet, but by lunch I bet I'll be over caffeinated too (it doesn't take much for me to hit that). Hope you do well on your exam!

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see these numbers...good luck today!!! Sometimes, thoughts know the pecking order of priorities...they take their spot in the back of the line till the others have their chance. Hopefully, the test material thoughts are in the forefront now and the lesser FD thoughts will surface after the test is over with... :lol:

7. Michele and Esse

AMPS leaves us in the pink (barely, but I'll take it...). I wonder what the rest of the day will bring for him?

Best-
    Michele

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/1 Eeyore PMPS+9=297 +11=370 AMPS=394

Stu is an expert on bounce, but he has no advice for you!!! Ella says: hang in there!!

Ella & Stu

9. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

What are you studying? Good luck on your exams!

10. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

You quite obviously got the wrong cat....you thought you were getting Eeyore, but somebody snuck you Tigger...I have proof:

11. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

What a great day yesterday and so far the expected bouncy isn't too bad, predictable yes. Not sure what you are thinking :lol: in your brain. But I'm thinking this might be Eeyore's good dose and with luck, will not have to be increased.... and (in the future) might be going the other way. Ya' know? Once Eeyore's liver learns not to panic, I expect to see good things here.

Hope your exam went well today and you aren't too over-caffeinated!

12. Michele and Esse

Traci, this test was on brain herniations/head injuries, strokes, spinal cord injuries, intracranial pressure, demyelination syndromes, and other nerve disorders of the 12 cranial nerves and spinal cord nerves. In other words, apparently I'm studying neurosurgery instead of nursing. Good grief! I always go to Trader Joe's on my way home from school; the guy who did my checkout looked at me and said "whoa, another test?" That's a problem; when the checkout guy knows your day and you haven't even said "hi" yet. ROFL.

Boo, yeah...I think Tigger is a better name at the moment. But he really is an Eeyore...or a Moses. Not sure, and since he will answer to both (or neither, as the mood strikes), he'll probably stay Eeyore, with the occasional "Mo" thrown in there when he's trying to part the Red Sea of the blankets on the bed to come snuggle...

CD, I'm totally fascinated. He didn't stay up there whatsoever. He's back in the low 100s, and I'll bet a nickel he saw green or will see green. He's very, very blue at the moment, so it could be coming up or going down. And I think you're right - once we convince his liver that all is well, we may be seeing some good stabilization from him...and after that, who knows?

I have to go take a nap...I was worried Esse was going to tank, but she's steady Freddy right now. Eeyore probably won't tank, as his nadir tends to be right at 6. So...I am feeling like I could safely sleep a bit, and not be too worried about my sugarbabies. And there is plenty of food out, just in case one of them surprise me. LOL.

As for knowing what I was thinking this morning, it didn't show up while I was taking the exam...and hasn't shown up yet. Hopefully I'll remember after I wake up. If not, then it wasn't important, was it?

See you all in a few hours...

Best-
    Michele (with Eeyore on my lap as I type)...

13. Traci and Boomer

Re: 4/1 Eeyore PMPS+9=297 +11=370 AMPS=394 +6=107

Oohhh! That sounds hard...you must be "wicked smaahht" as they say in Boston. :lol:
    Have a nice nap.

14. Michele and Esse

Re: 4/1 Eeyore PMPS+9=297 +11=370 AMPS=394 +6=107

Had a good nap, thanks...although still feeling like a truck ran me over. And no, I'm not wicked smaaaht, in Boston or anywhere. I'm wicked stubborn, though, and am working as hard as I can. Problem is, I'm not doing terribly well in the class...the final is three weeks from today (4/22), and I'm going to start studying for it after Monday (another exam on Monday in a different class...one I'm doing much better in). I'll pull out all the stops, and see if I can't pass. Gonna be hard, but...well...that's what stubborn is for; those times when it's hard.

I had such a great laugh when I got into bed...Mal followed me, Eeyore shortly thereafter. Mal promptly launched at Eeyore, who looked at me...and then wrestled Mal. Knocked Mal off the bed 4 times before Mal was able to knock Eeyore off the bed with him. And then they both popped up, laid down together and looked at me...just made me laugh a lot. Eeyore is a dear, Malachi is a goof, and that was just one of those moments where it was so clear that they are friends...and that Mal is as stubborn as I am.

Best-
    Michele

15. Michele and Esse

you know, as I was testing and shooting two cats, I realized: it takes about 3 minutes to test both. Then maybe another 2 minutes to fill syringes and shoot. Very, very cool...especially since Eeyore is still fairly new at this whole test/shoot thing, and still sometimes thinks it's appropriate to lay on his side when I am trying to test/shoot. He's so much improved I can't begin to tell you!!

And...as I was stroking him a bit ago, I realized - I can't feel each and every rib any more. Still can feel them, but not the whole rib, the whole way...all the ribs in line. I ran my hand over his spine, and that, too, has "softened up" considerably. And while he is still fairly narrow in the hips, I sure can feel the weight difference when I pick him up for kisses and snuggles. His appetite is still strong, but not as voracious or ravenous...he will look at me on a flavor he's not partial to, as if to say "really? This again? Got anything else?" which pleases me no end. He's really filling out, and I am so very pleased to feel that. See it, too.

He has started jumping around on things - currently, he's standing on top of the window A/C unit, and talking to the birds...that's a spot I haven't seen him in yet, but apparently, he enjoys it. And, the neatest thing...when he came home, I'd kiss his nose. It was drydry, and I never saw any schmutz in the corners of his eyes like everyone else always has...I knew he'd been dehydrated, but didn't pay much attention to that...his kisses were "dry," too. The other day, he was kissing my arm, and it wasn't quite as "dry" anymore. And yesterday, I noticed schmutz in his eye corners. And then, on closer inspection, I realized his nose is not "dry" anymore either. I'm not talking about him dripping, or any other signs of illness...just that his nose wasn't quite so..."dry" any more. I don't know if that makes much sense, but I wanted to say I think this is huge improvement...he's got enough moisture to spare to dampen his nose and the corners of his eyes.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Eeyore...the boy is improving!

Best-
    Michele

16. Traci and Boomer

I love hearing about Eeyore's improvement and his horse placy with Malachi. Someday maybe you could post a picture of the two of them together. I showed my BF Eeyore's pic today - the one I have for the Reiki group (I use pics of them when sending Reiki) is the one of just his face that was on the blog. He looks so thin there but you can totally tell he's got a huge heart. I've got a big soft spot for him! SOOOO glad he's improving every day.

I still have dreams that I'm in a college exam and haven't studied for the test and am freaking out!

Oof! I've gotta get off this board and go to BED! Geesh. It's 11:30 here and I have to go to work tomorrow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.