03/30 J.D. AMPS 337, PMPS 352

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dyana, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!

J.D. is still in RBC. But, he was 364 an hour ago at +11. So, there's hope.
    He ate most of (not all) of his breakfast, and is sitting in his favorite spot.

Yesterday

2. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Re: 03/30 J.D. AMPS 337

Looks like he'll hop off the rbc train soon.

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hopefully he will be done with RBC soon! Come on JD!!!! At least he is in the low 300's so this could mean some blue for you today!!

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Well, he's not lonely on his train ride... Angel's right their in the seat next to him. Let's hope they don't get too busy cutting up and texting on their cell phones that they forget to get off when they're suppossed too!

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Dyana & J.D. too :D
    RBC what is sooooo attractive about that dang city? Geez.. I tell Baby not to pack her bags when she goes..
    Anyway.. wishing you nice #s & a wonderful day!

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 03/30 J.D. PMPS 352

J.D. greeted me well at the door when I got home from work. The past 2 days, they've had me working until +11.75, so I have had to drive really fast to get home and his shots have been a little late at night.
    J.D. may have gone a little lower this afternoon, as he went from AMPS 337, +1 354, and +2 315. Who knows.
    The normal amount of food was leftover in the bowls.

My kitties want to go outside, but it's raining, and I told them they have to get ready for the party and it won't be good to show up with wet cat hair.

7. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Angel just can't wait to meet J.D. at the party! He can't believe there are other kitties out there who go through the same stuff that he does. He also wants to talk outdoor stuff with another manly cat. Poor Cashew is sad he can't go but he's just so young and Ang really needs to get away from the little pest sometimes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.