3/28 Blackie amps 496, +3 471, +6.5 402, pmps 340

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

After a good day yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10372 we woke up to these high numbers. It looks like a missed shot, but I was 99% sure I didn't miss the shot. Also, about 1/2 hour before amps, Blackie vomited clear liquid.

WCR: Other than the above, Blackie seems fine. Still eating well and his same sweet self.

I hope these numbers get better today.

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 Blackie amps 496, +3 471 Icky numbers today

Wonder if Blackie saw some blue last night and is bouncing from it. At least you started see some 200s yesterday. Paws crossed for more yellow.
    You probably already know this since he was dx in 05 but if Mr. Liver sees a number that is out of the usual, doesn't have to be a low number, the liver thinks the cat is in danger and dumps glucose into body.

[​IMG]

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/28 Blackie amps 496, +3 471 Icky numbers today

I'm glad D is back, I forgot about these cute drawings. :smile:

Hopefully this is just a bounce and will clear out soon.

4. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Re: 3/28 Blackie amps 496, +3 471, +6.5 402 Icky numbers today

Blackie's numbers are starting to come down. I was thinking about a small (.25) dose increase, but I may wait another day and see what his "real" numbers will be.

It is beautiful here today. Sunny, Spring is in the air. We went to a Spring Fest in our small town, had a bloody mary and visited with neighbors. Our vet and his wife were there too. Blackie is enjoying the sun on the patio this afternoon.

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Because last night was such wonky numbers, I decided to hold the dose one more night. We've been at 2.5 for 7 cycles now. I was thinking I would go slower now, and increase .25 unless someone else has a better suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.