3/38 Esse AMPS=339 +4.5=98 +5.25=77+6=92 PMPS=175

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+11=298
    AMPS=339. Wellness Chicken out for breakfast, shot 2U.
    +4.5=98. Evo out for early lunch...hopefully, this will give her a surfboard...
    +5=77.
    +6=92. Hopefully, she'll cruise around here for a while...
    PMPS=175. Evo out for dinner, shot 2U.
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10362

Morning, LL! Not sure what to make of the higher number this morning, but...let's see how today's dose goes. She is in a great mood - she hopped onto the bathroom vanity and is watching the street at the moment, bright eyed and bushy-tailed...just being a goof. I think there are some birds in the trees she "checks" on in the morning...

Hope everyone has a great day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Re: 3/38 Esse PMPS+11=298 AMPS=339

Esse come on back down.. might have been a low last night that she's bouncing from..hopefully it clears quickly...

3. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/38 Esse PMPS+11=298 AMPS=339

Oh, it cleared. Fast. She apparently read your post; she's 98 now. She's been known for wild swings like this, but still, they always surprise me.

Just put down some LC so hopefully, she will surf for a few hours, and not bottom out...

Best-
    Michele

4. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Re: 3/38 Esse PMPS+11=298 AMPS=339 +4.5=98

Eep! When I said "quickly" I mean.. you know..in a cycle.. not in 4 hours to plummet down to a green!!!.. that's a really big drop.. no rest for you today Michele.

5. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/38 Esse PMPS+11=298 AMPS=339 +4.5=98

She has done a faster drop - one day, AMPS was 432. Went to class, came home at +4.5, she was 41; a drop of 391 points in 4.5 hours. That was a tough, tough, scary day for me. LOL. This isn't quite as bad...it's only 241 this time. LOL! Still, I'll be around until +7, so will test her and see what's going on...hopefully, the LC I put down is enough for her to get on her surfboard and ride a bit. At the moment, she's done with food, and curled up in her basket on the dining table, snoozing peacefully.

Best-
    Michele

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/38 Esse PMPS+11=298 AMPS=339 +4.5=98 +5.25=77

I think Esse and Stu have season's tickets on the parachute drop! And Eeyore wants in on the game?

Ella (keeping calm, sort-of)

7. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/38 Esse PMPS+11=298 AMPS=339 +4.5=98 +5.25=77

Ella, keep calm...Stu's just showing you how to foxtrot...keepin' you on your toes.

As for Esse, she went back to 92 (the food, I'm sure)...and hopefully, she's gonna stay right around here. I have study group in an hour, so...

(And yes, Eeyore is doing is darnest to catch up...check out his numbers now!!)

Best-
    Michele

8. Michele and Esse

Quite pleased with this weekend's numbers by the Essemama...while she's not "low" blue right now, she's still well into the blue...so hopefully, she'll just cruise here for a while.

Go, Esse, show Eeyore how it's done! I've made a point of testing Esse with Eeyore right there, so he "sees" what's happening, and isn't quite so antsy...and it seems to be working. Either that, or he's just really getting accustomed to shots bid and testing whenever I feel like it. He's really stopped being a squirmy one, and while he doesn't like it, he doesn't flop onto his side any more...and just lets me shot him without thinking about it too much. He's learning, he really is...and I can't be more thrilled.

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.