9/1 China AMPS 290,+4 268,PMPS 112,+2 129.+6 86,+8 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Well, China usually clears bounces a little faster, but it's been a crazy few days and with my schedule being more crazy lately, I'm not going to assume anything. Stress levels have been a little high in the house, so I have to figure that it's effecting the kitties too

I'm giving myself and China a bit of a break today...might get a +8 but considering where she is now, and her history, I'm pretty sure she's not going too low this cycle anyway!!

She's feeling good today though...spent most of the night snuggled with me, and then early this morning, I guess that invisible bug got back in the house and she went peeling out to give chase, leaving a wonderful set of scratch marks on my leg...and didn't catch the invisible bug either!!! :lol: :lol: I'm just happy to see her acting so much more like the cat I used to know. It's so wonderful to see the improvements since we started this adventure.

Hope everyone is having a safe holiday weekend!!

2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

3. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

Re: 9/1 China AMPS 290,+4 268

~~~~you know you love your cat when after you receive scratch marks all on your leg...your first thought is:

she is so loved....

enjoy your Sunday......and break in the heat....(I assume...I don't live that far away from you and it is lovely out FINALLY)

~kelly

4. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

~~~~you know you love your cat when after you receive scratch marks all on your leg...your first thought is:

she is so loved....

enjoy your Sunday......and break in the heat....(I assume...I don't live that far away from you and it is lovely out FINALLY)

~kelly

5. Chris & China (GA)

Still have the front moving through, so some thunderboomers still going on...could be worse...about 15 miles from me they had damaging hail.

I'm just hoping when the sun does come out, it's not as hot as it's been! With the newly arrived water, it'd be like a sauna out there! (not that Missouri needs much "extra" water to run at 99% humidity in the first place....LOL)

Sure hoping that we do get a break. The last 10 days or so has been awful..but overall, I guess I can't complain..we're a LOT better off than we were last year with 100+ days of 100+ heat...and 110/120+ heat indexes

6. Chris & China (GA)

Re: 9/1 China AMPS 290,+4 268,+9.3 179,PMPS 112

Well, I think we've broken the bounce!! :D I remember not long ago it'd take her the full 72 hours, so I know we're making good progress with getting China controlled.

I'm still not 100% comfortable shooting those lower/dropping numbers, but now that Mom is doing better, has good people watching over her, and isn't far away if I'm needed, I'm much calmer about it than when I was having to leave for an unknown number of hours....and I know it's the best chance of getting Mr. P to sputter back to life too!!

Of course I'll get a +2 or +3 and at least a before bed test too and we'll see where we are.

Hey China!! Going back for another dip in that cool green lagoon? Momma sure hopes so..just don't go too far without your water wings! :mrgreen:

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 9/1 China AMPS 290,+4 268,+9.3 179,PMPS 112

It sure does look like that bounce broke.

I'm glad to hear your mom is doing better.

8. tomtom13

tomtom13 Member

Re: 9/1 China AMPS 290,+4 268,+9.3 179,PMPS 112,+2 129

YIKES....nothing like shooting a dropping number is there???? :shock:

congrats on the BOS!!
    :razz:

~kelly

9. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

10. Chris & China (GA)

We gotta do what we gotta do....LOL

If it weren't for the great people here who've taken the time to help explain everything to me, I would have never had the BOS to do it. I don't like doing anything I don't fully understand, and have had many members here explain the concept in several different ways until I understood it. I might not still be 100% comfortable doing it, but I understand the "why" part of doing it!

That's one of the other great things about this board.....when you have several different people explain the same thing in a different way, one of their explanations is bound to get the lightbulb to go off...LOL

Thanks for the award Deb!! :D

11. mariko

mariko Well-Known Member

Hi Chris,
    I'm glad your mom is doing better.
    I hope things will be less stressful for you soon.
    China's numbers are looking great!

12. Chris & China (GA)

Re: 9/1 China AMPS 290,+4 268,+9.3 179,PMPS 112,+2 129.+6.5

Well, I thought I might try to get a little extra rest tonight, but maybe I'll hang around another couple hours

recap of 9/1...way to break that bounce China!!!
    AMPS 290
    +4 268
    +9.3 179

PMPS 112
    +2 129
    +6.5 86

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.