3/25 Shadow AMPS=253, PMPS=192

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

PMPS=252
    +4=416
    +8=312
    AMPS=253 ~ 1.0u Lev
    Yesterday's Condo

Morning LL :coffee:
    SO happy we have to wait for a second <50 to reduce. This is ridiculous! Bounce much Shadow? AND, to make matters worse, he turned away from his FF this morning. more freeze-dried chicken flakes and still no go. So, I whipped out the baby food jar of Turkey and he ate that....
    I think that he and Moonie have been chatting on the phone about the FF. (I hate that when they don't eat with enthusiasm...)

My kitty grass had grown enough for me to put it in the dining room for them to munch on...and boy, did they ever! There was "something " left this morning located about 2 inches from the tile floor ON the living room rug but I am NOT going to mention it because I don't want to go over my limit of 1 pukey post per week...so I won't talk about it this morning. Let's just say that my Bissell will be out again today. :lol:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today...gee, it's Friday Eve today...that should give some HOPE to everyone! :mrgreen:

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/25 Shadow AMPS=253

Hey Shadow! Was it you or Raja who left the vomit on the floor? I ate brown weeds yesterday and coughed up a dandy weed early this morning. I woke up the beans, who then had to go looking for it! You and I are both bouncing this morning, so let's get busy and have some good numbers (but not too low, now)!
    Stu

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Dear Stu
    It was me. I love that grass, Man!!
    Shad-O

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,
    Maggie gets picky just like Shadow with the FF. Then I go out and buy Wellness Chicken and Sophisticat and give those a try. At first she likes those brands, then snubs them and goes back to the FF she wouldn't eat! My Maggie loves the Gerber Stage 2 chicken and beef. She ges a little of it on a plastic spoon after I take her blood and after the shot. She even jumps onto the sofa when I ask her if she's ready for her baby food. They are all too cute! Hope Shadow doesn't do any more upchucking and starts eating!

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

You know, I read here the other day from someone that her cat was much more likely to eat if she rotated food flavors. Basil seems to be rejecting most things lately, so I thought I would try rotating in an old flavor he had rejected early on. So, I fed him the what-had-been-reviled Cowboy Cookout and he snarfed up every crumb. So that's my new strategy. Space out the flavors and hope for the best!

Please tell Shadow bounces are limited in number available, and he is using his up. Come on, Shadow, save 'em up for some other time!

6. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Pat.
    I just thought I would let you know that what goes around comes around.....after my joking with you about limiting your pukey stories to one a week and bragging about how Putty only pukes about twice a year.....what did I come home to yesterday. Yup, you guessed.......Putty puked about an inch from my new rug on the wood floor. Now see how many times I said puke in one post.....your little girl is growing up. :mrgreen:

No more bouncing Shadow.....get back to those low numbers so you can get that reduction. cat_pet_icon

7. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

No more puking Shadow! We have to rotate flavors for Logan, too. We could seriously open our own cat food store. We have a ridiculous amount of cat food...doesn't even fit into the pantry at this point so it's taking over the kitchen...and driving DH2B insane! He hates clutter! :lol:

8. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Shadow and Stu... dudes! Hey, man, I thought you guys got the munchies after toking grass.... Oh, wrong grass, sorry... forget I said that. I know nuthin' bout nuthin'. :roll:

Miriam! Such language! Hahaha!

Seriously Shadow, glad you came down from that little bounce overnight. Whew! 44 to 416 ~~~ boing ~~~ boing.

9. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Shads - wanna hear something way cool....my mum fed us yummy chicken last night - I make her do this, as I sit on the coffee and stare at her until she does (it's my treat for getting that mask on my face and puffed).

Anyway, I ate lots of the yummy chicken and then I walked into the hall, being nice not to do this on the rug - where she'll yell at me - and gacked it all up. It was so gross and I left a big hairball in the middle of it for her to clean up - ha ha

Then I went back for more chicken - ha

signed -
    Sydney

10. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Come on Shadow no need to bounce so high!!! I shouldn't say this because I will probably jinx myself but... (anti-jinx!!!) since Scrabble was diagnosed he has not puked once. That is weird because he used to puke once a week (he has long fur and gets hairballs) Anyway.... hope the bounce clears soon!!! Have a great day!

11. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Another fun day and gross talk in Shadow's condo.
    Always the best place for pick me up.
    My carpets in the house are so ruined between 3 cats who used to pukus a lt
    and maxing using the basement a his litter box. gross.

Much nicer shiny yellow for Shadow. Hope it's sunny by you too.
    Looking to see the blue sneak in there Shadow and eat your food please.

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

All P's discussed here!!! This IS the condo-- :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Come on down from that bounce Shadow--and EAT YOUR FOODS!!!
    These cats could drive us all crazie :dizcat angry(2)_cat with their eating thingys!!!
    Let's see some GREEN-OK??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Have a great Fursday!

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

I tried to use the word "something" for "puke" BUT I see that everyone just used PUKE outright in my condo in all your darn posts...so THIS is the one post that I am allowed for this week with that word in it. :lol:
    Guess I am not allowed to discuss that topic again for days and days now...thanks a lot...
    And Miriam..YOU are the one who was so disgusted with my using that word so often and YOUR post had it mentioned the most! Gee...some people! :lol:

+4=266
    ugh. Bouncy Bouncy boy.
    On a happy note: I did test Raja...she was very, very good for me. I will not discuss how her little ears were plastered to her head. :lol: Nor will I talk about how she was all rolled into a ball. But I will say that she managed to give me the tiniest little bead of blood from her ear and her BG was +4=88 Always a big sigh of relief form the Bean. She has been OTJ since Dec 5th. Yay!

No PUKES after the one on the rug this morning. Oh, I just realized. Shadow probably ate so much grass when he found it during the night....like a surprise the Easter bunny left...it was ready so I brought it inside and he must have pigged out on it and that is why he wasn't so hungry this morning. I bet that's it!

14. CD and BigMac

He wanted you to serve him a Caesar salad with bacon bits instead of that Fancy Feast.

P.S. Very happy to see that pretty BG number for Raja!

15. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Geeesh Pat I was just putting the finishing touches on the tree house I built for Shadow and Raja but it looks like you are quite upset with me for using the "P" word so I guess I will give it to somebody else who appreciates my fine posting. :lol:

16. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I very much appreciate your fine postings, Miriam! You can send that tree house right to me! ;)

This condo is cracking me up! I love it. :)

17. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Me! Me! Me!

18. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Important Resources for Pat:

Synonyms: barf, be nauseated, be sick, blow grits, bring up, cough up, disgorge, do the technicolor yawn, eject, emit, erupt, expel, get sick, gush, heave, hurl, nauseate, lose one's lunch, pray to the porcelain god, ralph, regurgitate, retch, spew, spit up, throw up, toss one's cookies, upchuck, vomit

Ah the internet is awesome.. do the technicolor yawn is the best one EVER! :).

19. Sarah and Buzz

Let's not forget: call Ralph on the big white phone, bring it up for a vote, burpin' solid, catch it on the rebound, conducting a surprise toilet inspection, mugging the porcelain tourist, growling in the gutter, and fertilizing the carpet (particularly appropriate for kitties).

20. CD and BigMac

Dawn & Sarah behave yourselves! ... don't make me come over there! [​IMG]
    After reading all those synonyms, I need a ... [​IMG]

21. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

I feel right at home in this condo since I've been "ill" since Saturday! Must be something going around!

22. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Pat+Raja+Shadow)))
    Hey Shad-O as momma calls you ;-)
    What's up in your world?? Droppin thru to check on you.. come on down & show us some green!! :mrgreen:

23. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,

Yea for the Bissel! Isn't that the way it is, when you see a puke [yes I said it too] 2" from something that would have been a much easier clean up. :D I think they do it on purpose.

Have a good night and I hope Shadow gets back to some lower #'s soon.

jan and sara

24. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Love Pat's condo. It's gotta be the most fun place to visit. :D

25. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

I am laughing so hard at you guys....OMG...too funny!
    I think "fertilizing the carpet" wins! :lol: Basically since he always runs to either the carpeting or the nearest throw rug on the tiled floor! Although, they are ALL wonderful!
    I almost forgot what I wanted to post...
    +8=166
    Boring compared to what was posted above. LOLOLOLOLOL
    You really made my day! :mrgreen:

26. Sarah and Buzz

Nice +8, Shad-O! :)

27. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=253
    +4-266
    +8=166
    PMPS=192 ~ 1.0u Lev

Stomach seems better...didn't eat ALL his din din...but he did okay. He was waiting for me to get organized and when I came back in with the golden syringe, he came right over. I patted the testing towel and he jumped on the chair and then onto the towel! He really seems to understand that the insulin is important. At least he acts as if it's okay that I have to do this twice a day. Strange. He seems to have gotten so much smarter :lol: I am so happy about his attitude.
    Now, about the numbers. he had been doing so really well awhile ago and now, well, it is not really a stellar performance. His bounces are high again. sigh.

Maybe if he had a nice beautiful tree house to play on....one with a lot of different levels... :sad: I bet he would do much better if he had one that was really really gorgeous ....poor Shadow....

28. CD and BigMac

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

29. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

DH just asked if I am ok.

I finally just caught my breath from all the laughing. My belly hurts. Tears are still streaming down my face.

This is the best Friday Eve ever!!!!! Can you bookmark a condo so you can go back and read it when you need a laugh?

P.S. Six is going to hold a "Poor Shadow Needs A Tree House" fundraiser at our place this Saturday night. Still in the early planning stages...

P.P.S Better PMPS Shadow

30. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Don't be dragging my posts from your condo to my condo......I just got done cleaning up the place.
    Oh and I would love Shadow and Raja to have a nice new tree house but if I remember correctly you stated you prefered the bag thingy that Jackie made for Punk. I am sure she would love to make you one. :lol:

Shadow you sweet little guy.....are you gonna show a little green tonight? When you get a minute could you give Putty a call and tell him how he should behave when I am giving him his shot. He seems to have forgotten his manners.

31. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Usually, it's poop discussions in this condo. Now it's puke. I can't wait for the "other" 3 Ps.

32. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Hitch was heaving.. getting ready to barf on my front entrance rug.. so I went over to give him support (he gets pretty upset when he pukes).. "go Hitchie!! you can do it big guy!! you're doing great buddy!".. etc.. right as he was about to chuck.. he shuffled 6 inches forward so he was OFF the rug.. and barfed on the linoleum..

Maybe you guys should try cheering ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.