3/25 Pedro AMPS 72 (no shot)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10086

Pedro has all his "P"s in place and eating pretty well. we added 1.5ml bup 2x/day (oral for 5 days) beginning last night.

I am going to be away for the next several days for my sister's memorial so won't be reporting in to my condo until Sunday at the earliest.

My partner and I decided on a no shoot number of below 85. Feel it better to be safe and his numbers have been staying pretty low.

Until then - keep those kitties happy

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Good job Pedro!!!
    So happy to see your post today Amy....good plan to not shoot at these low numbers :thumbup

I wish you well Amy....will be thinking of you during this weekend...a very sad journey for you....(((AMY)))
    Hope it goes ok ....we will be here and will look for your next post -whenever you can get around to it!
    Sending love.....take care. :YMHUG:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

If you think it will be helpful, can your partner post to the Board if anything comes up and some input is needed?

My thoughts will be with you.

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Oh, Amy, this is the first I read of your sister. I'm so sorry.

I know Pedro will be a good boy while you are gone. But if your partner needs any help, or has any questions, we're all still here...

5. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Deeply sorry about your sister--Our sincere sympathies--
    Looks Like Pedro is doing amazingly well--and maybe(you know what soon)!!!
    Sending Hugs to you & yours..

6. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hi Amy,

I just wanted to mention that, according to Jojo, Pedro cannot hypo on your current dose (0.25u), so it is safe to shoot these low numbers. It looks like he's doing great!

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Pedro is doing so well.

I hope the memorial for your sister allows you to be surrounded by love from family and all those that cared and loved her. Sending many warm hugs to you. (((Amy)))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.