3/24 Checkers amps165 +6/86..pmps 154+2.5/68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb & Checkers (GA), Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9886

Stayed with the sk.75 or f.5....old eyes don't see a difference.
    Was gone until his +6 and he gave me a 86. Happy mama bean.
    He's not eating very well today. He had old label FF this morning and barely ate. Just now I opened a can of old label FF chicken feast; seems to like that.
    It hasn't been on sale around here for months. At .65 a can, I'm not thrilled about tossing it; even his 2 civvie brothers don't like this morning's.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/24 Checkers amps165 +6/86

When they don't eat with enthusiasm it is troubling to me....Raja is not happy with tonight's fare either.
    Checkers had a nice day for numbers though....keep up the good work there Checkers! :D

3. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Re: 3/24 Checkers amps165 +6/86..pmps 154

Checkers doesn't feel much like eating today. He never did eat with much enthusiasm, but today I had to put Forti Flora on his FF to get him to eat a little, even. Didn't matter which flavor either.
    He's not sick, the little stinker was more than happy to eat the tuna I gave him at PM shot.
    I have never found a food that he loves....excuse me.....canned food. He loves the kitty krak, Purina One

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/24 Checkers amps165 +6/86..pmps 154

Checkers' SS looks great! I'm thinking he's winding up for a reduction soon.

5. Barb & Checkers (GA)

I wouldn't mind a level .5....these halfway betweens are very confusing, and not exactly precise. :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.