3/24 Morris AMPS 457; +9 227; PMPS 319; +1.5 364

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9994

OK.....gave dose #6 of the new dose this morning.....I expect to see nice colors on Morris' ss from now on!!! Can someone here make sure that Morris' liver gets the message?!?!?!

WCR: All P's in fine working order this morning! I was even surprised to hear his purr motor running louder than usual this morning!

Hope everyone has a great day!

2. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/24 Morris AMPS 457; +9 227

Happy to see we are back in the yellow section this afternoon! And he had just finnished eating a snack when I arrived home to check on his BG level. Hopefully we will see more nice colors at PMPS time!

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/24 Morris AMPS 457; +9 227; PMPS 319

This plan doesn't seem to be working!!! I don't like this pink still being around! Will be interesting to see where he is when I check him before I go to bed.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

When did you start your last cartridge? The most recent I could spot on your SS was 2/1. If you're using the same cartridge, your insulin might be a bit toasty.

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

I started this cart on Mar 17 actually.....I guess that is not the problem. I don't see any obvious signs of bouncing either.....maybe he just needs a bit longer to adjust??? I will be able to do some more mid-cycle checks on him this weekend & get a better sense of what is going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.