3/24 Tugger AMPS +13 50 PMPS +2 49 +3 55 +4 65 +6 73 +9.5 99

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marvie and Tugger, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9958&p=99029#p99029

Tugger and I had a good night's sleep and we both feel pretty good today =) I'm thinking we might see some greens today with that AMPS he's got but I'm not going to mess with him till +4 or +6 unless someone things we should check before then. I figured I'd grab those two though because I'm having a hard time telling when his nadir is, seems to be somewhere between those two points and I'd like to keep recording that for a while so I can (hopefully) have a better idea. Some days it looks like +4 some days +5 and others +6. Is that typical or should I be looking for some reason for it to fluctuate like that?

Dawn requested pics of the other kids, so I put together a set on my Flickr account:

My babies =)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marvien/sets/72157623559138859/detail/

For anyone who missed our introduction:

Echo is our youngest at what we guesstimate (wth, spell check accepts guesstimate as a word but thinks Tugger is wrong, pfffft spell check!) to be maybe 9.5 months at most. The boys found him on the 4th of July and he was teeny tiny, he fit in the palm of my hand. It's been a long time since I've been around new kitties so I couldn't judge very well but his eyes had not been open very long. The pet ophthalmologist says he probably got some sort of infection in his eyes before they opened, and it caused his wee eyeballs to shrink up and waaaay back in his skull. Said Echo has probably never even seen daylight. Can't often tell though, he races around here like he can see everything. He runs into walls and furniture and bean legs a lot, but he's got a hard head and it never seems to phase him ;)

Bella is our rescue girl, the first one I've ever adopted from a facility. I actually went to the SPCA to look at a dane pup they had, but she'd been placed on hold already. On the way out I walked through the cat rooms and they were just over-flowing. They were in cages lined down the halls, the rooms were filled, they had cages in exam rooms and offices etc. Then I found an entire room of Siamese, Snowshoe and Ragdoll females. There were 9 or so in the room, all from the same home in Ivor, VA. There was another room of males to match from the same home and many of the other cats there that day were from this home. Our SPCA took about half the cats rescued from that house and if I remember right they said they found over 80 cats. Of the girls in the room, Bella was one of the only ones who wanted to visit that day. When I sat down she crawled right into my lap and made herself comfy. If I could have had her that day I would have, but I did start the paperwork ;) She came home just two days after the boys found Echo.

BB was given to us when she was just a few months old along with her brother who later went to live with a friend of ours. Were not sure of her birthday but we know she's just a month or so younger than Tugger and Tux. She's our spoiled rotten Pretty Princess =) She's a daddy's girl like you would not believe but her real love, her true love, that is her Boy. My 15 year old is BB's Boy. She yells at him when he p!sses her off, she grooms him when she thinks he's not doing it right, and she checks his teefs every morning before she lets him go to school.

The Boys, Tugger and Tux, one is a sweet giant (Tugger) the other is a whiny PITA mama's boy but I love him dearly =) Tux is my guy, when he was a tiny kitten he'd get lost in our apartment so he'd cry out and I'd say "Awwww, well commere baby" and he'd come racing to me. I did not realize at the time that I was stupid. It took a few years to figure out. Years of Tux screaming from various points in the house when he'd wake up from a nap and not know where Mama was. Ten years and he still does it. I've tried to ignore the yells, but he just gets louder and when he does eventually find me he's mad. Then I find a hairball in my shoe or on my pillow later ;)

Then there's Boomer. My wee lap puppy. Hubby got him for me a few months before the Two Years of Hell began. Boomer was my consolation gift because hubby was leaving to spend two years in Japan on his ship (Navy family) and I had wanted and waited for a Great Dane for over ten years. When we found him we knew he was our boy. He's the best dog ever and he's probably what has gotten me through these two years without loosing my ever-lovin' mind ;) He took to Echo from day one and decided that was his kitten. He babysits and he fusses at the big cats when they are mean to his baby. He comes to get me if Echo is stuck somewhere (which happens a lot with a curious blind kitten lol) and he helps me find Echo when he's lost (sleeping somewhere I can't see.)

The beans in the household are:
    Me (of course) 37 yo stay-at-home-mom currently. Born 'n raised in Texas but I haven't lived there in 15 years. It'll always be Home though =)

My Sailorman yankee hubby who doesn't mind living in a zoo and having the critters run our life. I can't wait till next month when he's finally home for good! There are many things on the Hunny Do list, I hope he's well rested ;)

Youngerson - 15 going on 16 this summer. Teenagers are hard. I want to rewind and go back to when he was 4 and was easy.

Olderson, who became Armyson a few weeks ago - 18 yo lived with his grandma most of his life due to things I couldn't control, moved in with us last May kind of out of the blue. Now he's joined the army and is learning to be a solider and later will become a combat medic like his bio-dad. He no longer officially lives with us but he will be talked about so I figured I should mention him ;)

(Those are nicknames I have been using for the beans in the family for online purposes for years now so they have some semblance of anonymity yet I can still talk about them)

So that's us, the whole famdamily =)

2. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS 150

Beautiful kitties and that's quite some lap dog you have.

3. Marvie and Tugger

Thank you =) Yes... my wee lap puppy. He's afraid of thunder. That night, there was thunder. Sudden thunder and it shook the house. I even jumped. Which is probably a good thing because I was paying attention when 130 pounds of terrified dog landed in my lap from across the room.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great photos of the family. I love big dogs and yours is quite the lap puppy!

I'm a big fan of getting a +2. It let's me know where the cycle is headed. IMHO, you not only want to know when the nadir is (and keep in mind that it can change), but also when Lantus' onset is.

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Loved all your pics, too cute, quite the family you have!!! I am 37 too! Hope your day goes well with Tugger!

6. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

That's some wild and crazy family you have hahaha. It's great seeing pictures, I like putting the cute to animals I hear about :).

Bella is the greyish/black/white one? What a weiiird colour pattern. And BB is the black/white/orange? Or do I have them backwards? I call Nova "pretty princess" more than I call her Nova :).

Tugger and Tux don't exactly LOOK related.. even their builds are totally different.. wonder what the heck the parents looked like?

Boomer is quite the lap puppy.. how amazing it is that Echo grew up to be the same size! :) As for Echo running into walls and such.. that's simply adorable :).. he reminds me of my Hitch (cerebral hypoplasia - motor control area of his brain is underdeveloped - effects kinda like cerebral palsy in people).. falls and runs into things all the time.. very rarely does it phase him.. Hitch has some sight problems too, but it's dang near impossible to figure out how much, since at any excitement he tremors so bad you can't tell what the heck he is looking at half the time :).

Does Echo like to play with tissue paper (or as I call it "crinkle paper of DOOOOOM" to make it sound more exciting :) )? Hitch seems to get really excited about the texture and sounds..

And back to Tugger.. Geez.. he's taking this decrease stuff seriously isn't he! Blue PS 2 cycles after a skipped dose.. Sleep is for the weak! :)

7. Ann & Tess GA

I spent a semester in Denmark when I was in school. The family I stayed w/ had a cat, Mis (means cat in Danish) and a Great Dane (Grande Danois, the Danes say it in French, I don't know why.) Mis slept smack in the middle of the dog bed and Troyjanus squeezed in around her. :lol:

8. Marvie and Tugger

Bella is the Siamese mix, BB is the calico, Tugger is the brown tabby.

Here's Bella when she was still in the shelter:

[​IMG]

And a more recent one :

[​IMG]

I don't know who the father(s) of the boys might be, we had their mama with us for... two litters so about 5 months? Then she got very sick and died before we could do anything about it, some sort of bacterial infection that got into her milk and we lost all but two of that litter, Those two went to other homes after I got them healthy but I've lost touch with their people. The mama was a little black kitty. She was built like a Burmese, that short compact little brick body. Nothing at all like these two boys lol. If I hadn't seen them come out of her I'd doubt the gene pool myself lol.

Echo likes *anything* that makes noise. He's very curious and wants to get into whatever fun stuff we're doing that makes noise. Newspaper and tissue paper are great fun, crinkly plastic like the things they rim a tub of cool whip with, shaking the ice bin, you name it lol. I have a hard time finding commercial toys suitable for him since he's not sight driven. Lights and silent feathers do nothing for him. I attach bells or mice that rattle to toys whenever I can. I look for bigger things that stay put like the ball in a wheel toy, the mouse on a string that hangs over a door, etc. Balls and mice get lost after about ten seconds. It's a challenge, so I always have my eyes peeled for possibilities.

BB likes to take over Boomers big dog bed, and whupped puppy that he is, he lets her have it. She also gets the prime sunbeam, even if it's on his couch in his room lol. He'll either curl up on whatever corner is left or he'll find another place to nap. Bella is the only one other than Echo that will happily curl up and sleep near him. She figured out that he's generally very careful about them so she'll come cuddle in the recliner with us but the old cats are freaked out by his size and don't trust him not to step on them so they don't share space with the giant thing. We never had a dog till Boo, so they weren't sure what to do with him when he came to live with us, they pretty much just boss him around now though.

Heh, yeah he's down to 87 right now at +5 Tugger doesn't believe in typical ;)

9. Dawn & Nova

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS 150 +5 87

My husband bought this for Hitchies birfday that was a couple weeks ago:

http://www.amazon.com/PetQwerks-Talking ... 669&sr=8-1

Brought it home from the states on one of his far too rare weekends at home :(.. Hitch doesn't seem to find the most joy in actually playing with it..but he likes to show off that he knows how to make it work (it makes noise).. I guess it's a dog toy.. but it's pretty small, 2 inches in diameter maybe? The neat thing is.. often movement near it sets it off too.. dang thing scares the crap out of me every single day! :).

Hitch's favourite toys are fuzzy sticks (pipe cleaners).. he carries them around proudly.. kills them by dropping them down the stairs or putting them in the cat water fountain.. works good for me.. 1000 of these things are like 15 bucks.. he loses track of them pretty easy and I just "make" a new one :).

The only commercial "cat toy" hitch really likes is the round thingies with the ball in them (a foot or so across, has cardboard for scratching in the middle).. they're pretty noisy..and there's a limited amount of places the ball can go since it's on a track.. favourite is covering the round thingie in newspaper or crinkle papers of doom, so that he makes all sorts of noise while he's playing.

10. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS 150 +5 87, +7 68

I missed +6 because I was cleaning and not watching the clock. I think I better pay attention tonight though, it seems like he does his big dips in the pm cycle. Gotta go get more strips today too. Going to be running out in a while anyway, need people food and other stuff.

11. Ann & Tess GA

The track ball is the only thing Tess will play with other than peacock feathers. I have a cat tunnel that crinkles when she goes in, it scares her! Little Echo might like that though.

I have an iPod touch that I can set the alarm for all the test times all day. Just carry it around in my pocket. I use it at night too, but use the regular alarm for a backup for preshot, the iPod isn't very loud.

12. Dawn & Nova

My iPhone has alarms for all my cats medication times in it :).

13. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS +11.5 53 stall?

Down to 53, might have gone lower earlier but I was out from the + 7. This is more like a +11.5 so I have time to stall a half hour anyway since that's shot time, I wasn't looking at the clock when I tested.

14. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/24 Tugger PMPS 53

What's up with that number Tugger? Sounds like your pm is going like mine was yesterday where I was like what is this? Hope he goes up for you!!

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

I don't think that's a number to shoot yet. Are you OK with stalling and re-testing in 15 min. from your last test? Don't feed!

16. Marvie and Tugger

I didn't feed but no one was home to pick up the food two hours ago, so I'm not sure if that number has food behind it or not. I'm going to assume it does though because when he's low he eats, even if he doesn't usually like what's offered.

Retest shows 57 it's been 30 minutes.

17. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Am I correct that you shoot nothing 3/23 AM? Which would mean the shed emptied out a little and you are still seeing a BG53. You also skipped a shot on 3/20. I would consider another dose reduction.
    Sorry, I wanted to write more but an issue came up here will try to be back in a few minutes.

18. Marvie and Tugger

Yes, there's been two times when I couldn't give his shot because of low numbers. Yesterday (3/23) morning was the most recent.

19. D and Noisy

A couple of things: I'm not familiar enough with Tugger to make a solid call on shooting this much insulin into a cat who has needed skipped shots, had a major food change not that long ago, was recently diagnosed. The good news is you test a lot -- do you have a feel/instinct/what is your gut telling you to do?

ETA: the climb up the dose ladder was by 0.5u -- that bothers me too -- it is simply to easy to miss the right dose by going in 1/2unit increments.
    ETA2: maybe it was recommended here to go up by 0.5u, I don't mean to say that it is never done (although I don't remember any/many if it was), don't want to offend anyone.

20. Marvie and Tugger

No one here recommended the increases. I, stupidly, did not research enough before I did anything. Vet said I could go .5 unit at a time, wait 5 days. He never told me what to look for to know the dose was right, so I (again, stupidly) just thought that the preshot number was what showed he needed an increase. I've since learned that I screwed it all up, hence being afraid to do anything without advice of some sort. That's also why I've been testing a lot and documenting whatever I could think of that might be important.

So, essentially, right now we're trying to fix my mistakes.

21. D and Noisy

Oh don't think you screwed it up! You didn't -- you are in fabulous numbers right now that just need a little discovery to find if it is right.
    My goodness -- look how wonderful you take care of this Tugger -- stop that no more with the screwed up stuff -- I admire you and everybody here for the love and care provided -- HUGS

Do you have a new BG test number?

22. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS+ 13.5 56

56 right now just tested two mins ago

23. Marvie and Tugger

Well, I guess the important thing is that I'm doing it right now. He didn't seem to suffer for those first few months of hit and miss care, but I really want to get him feeling good and get these numbers settled. I'm willing to take whatever time is needed to get him straight, but he seems to be in a bit of a hurry lol. I thought I was supposed to wait five days or more before even considering another decrease. It's only been 24 hours lol.

24. D and Noisy

Interesting.

Back to that stuff about screwing up, we have a little chat time since you shouldn't shoot the 56 this minute, remember you have many variables going with this sugar dance, it is not easy. You have the new and improved food change, pancreas possibly changing, dose changes, skipped shots, etc. -- balancing all that is not easy -- oh, and let's not forget you don't get much sleep cause of the wonderful care you are trying to provide.

I really don't want you to skip the shot but how much and when is the question now.

25. D and Noisy

Normally, one would not decrease this fast and I might get a noodle for suggesting it but my gut tells me things are changing inside of Tugger (for the better). I'll be back in a few minutes.

26. D and Noisy

Is Tugger starring at you with hungry eyes or did he eat?

27. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Whhooohoooo! Tugger is doing great!

D is wonderful. She's the person who guided me through my first weeks here. I'll stay out of D's way and check back in a bit.

28. Marvie and Tugger

The how much/when is where I am no help at all lol.

Silly kitty is in the kitchen waiting for his shot lol. Or his food. Probably his food. Everyone is getting grumpy about the lack of food lol.

I do have a hypo kit put together, and I have the list of carb %'s so I know which are really high, which are med- high and which are just high. I even wrote the % on the cat tops so I'd know at a glance which to feed for what number ranges. I have lots of test strips, just picked up two new containers today. So whatever we decide to do, I'm ready if he drops.

29. D and Noisy

I'm thinking.
    Cheryl -- your great too come back in here and give us your two cents.
    I'm thinking 3.5u - 3.75u to empty out the shed a bit.

30. Marvie and Tugger

The way I understand the shed, and correct me please if I'm wrong, is that it holds basically however much you've been shooting in reserve for emergencies? So then that is why he's so low even after skipping a shot yesterday? The shots from last night and this morning have filled it back up and now it's overflowing?

31. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

I was thinking between 3.0 and 3.5. Maybe consensus is 3.5, then?

The shed can be over full. It's kind of like you topped off the tank vs. filling it just to the fill line.

32. Marvie and Tugger

tested just now and it's at 50....

33. D and Noisy

I hate this 56 -- I know Tugger is going to start moving up any time now the delay bothers me if you have to stay on a schedule. 56 is just too low for right now. Don't get me wrong -- I shot numbers in the 50s but Noisy had tons of data by then and it is was a small dose.

How about shooting 3.5u AND I say that only cause you are well prepared. I am a big believer in instincts, what are yours saying? You can shoot 3u or hell, 1u if you wanted, I'd like to avoid skipping shot.

34. D and Noisy

Hold up -- just saw the 50. Back to thinking again.

35. Marvie and Tugger

Tugger takes after his mama, never one to do things the *easy* way lol. ohmygod_smile

Schedule is not terribly important. I'm not working so if I need to adjust, I can adjust.

36. D and Noisy

Are you by any chance using a TrueTrak meter?

37. D and Noisy

I like your attitude and BOS mentality.

38. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS+ 12.5 56 +13 50

I'm using a Relion from Wal-Mart.

39. D and Noisy

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS+ 12.5 56 +13 50

I think I've heard those are good.

Don't you want some rest tonight?

40. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS+ 11.5 53, +12 56, +12.5 57 +13 50

I kind of do lol. I slept a lot yesterday and last night, but I sure wouldn't turn down another good night's sleep ;)

41. D and Noisy

How about shooting 1u now? Should be able to rest, won't skip a shot, should make it easier to get back on schedule and they CAN EAT NOW.

42. Marvie and Tugger

Sounds good to me... the choir over there is getting louder but not prettier if you know what I mean!

1u going in!

And can I just say that you are awesome for taking all this time with me? Thank you, from both Tugger and myself. You are an angel =)

43. D and Noisy

You are very welcome. Have a nice dinner Tugger et al.

Next question is what will your dose be tomorrow? I'll check in with you guys in the morning.

P.S. We may need you in the future to hand out BOS to some of the others here.

44. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

D is an angel for sure. She's the one who found me when I first showed up in Health, and brought me to LL. :smile:

Nice shooting, we'll have to talk about a new dose for Tugger going forward. I think he has outgrown 4.5 units.

45. Dawn & Nova

Wowie.. what a bunch of crazy going in here lately.. I've been watching close.. but didn't want to interrupt :). Got real intense for me for a bit there.. like being at the cliff-hanger part of a movie ;).

Doing great Marvie and Tugger.. keep it up! Maybe go run a few miles to burn off the adrenaline so you can get a decent rest tonight ;).

46. Marvie and Tugger

Oh, and just another thing to factor into the mess? I just remembered that the vial of Lantus we're using is new... bought it on the 8th of this month, the old vial was the original one we got in December. So I bet that is making a difference too.

What is BOS? I'm game, I'm happy to pitch in anywhere I can!

Do you want any specific test times from us overnight? I don't mind getting up to get the +6 at least and I'll do a bedtime check (probably about a +2). Can get a +9 or 10 if I get up at my usual time.

47. D and Noisy

HOLY KITTENS -- was that on the spreadsheet?

OK, I see it on the 15th -- when then numbers improved greatly.
    I'd get that +2 and a sleep test at +6, then your regular ones make for a good amount of tests.

48. Marvie and Tugger

I might just have to take the dog out for a bonus walk =)

It did get kind of intense! I really think Tugger is liking all of this attention he's getting. He's hanging out next to the computer desk, acting for all the world like he's paying attention to what is going on over here.

Any other info y'all need to help figure out this dosing thing just let me know.

Thank you all very much for your help!

The new vial? No I don't think so... *checking* nope I never put that in. I didn't think of it till I went to stick the receipt for the test strips in the folder and saw the rec't for the new insulin.

49. Marvie and Tugger

Oh crap, I passed right over the 15th when I checked the sheet, I just looked for the 8th when the rect says I bought it. ohmygod_smile

50. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

In answer to your question, L-lysine acts like an immune system booster. There's some equivocal research evidence about it's use -- nothing bad, it just may not be better than placebo. Jill suggested it once before when Gabby was sneezing.

51. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS +13 50 PMPS +2 49

Quick summary:

No shot yesterday am because of low number. Gave the reduced dose he earned the night before at yesterday pmps and again today amps.
    AMPS 150 fed 4.25u given
    +5 87
    +7 68
    +11.5 53
    +12 56
    +12.5 57
    +13 50 (shot given 30 mins later was a reduced dose of 1u, bg still at 50)
    PMPS + 1 50 (just grabbed because I was on the phone and wanted a cigarette but couldn't go smoke)
    +2.5 49

I was going to go to bed... but... before I do, does anyone think I should be concerned that he might drop enough that I need to feed? If you've seen this condo... it's been a weird day. What would you do?

52. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

If it were me, I'd probably want a +3. It looks like the Lantus' onset is around +2 or +3. If numbers are going to drop, it should start then.

53. Marvie and Tugger

+3 it is =) Good thing I grabbed an iced coffee when I ran out to get smokes ;)

54. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS +13 50 PMPS +2 49, +3 55

I know we haven't hit his lowest point if this is anything resembling "typical" for him, seems like 4-6 is the low, then again at pre-shot when he's been without food for a while. He's been bumbling along in the low 50's a lot this evening though. I fed a food tonight that was a few % points higher than usual, bought some new brands and flavors for them to try and this one was on the list as 10%. The highest I've fed recently was 7%. I wonder if that is enough to carry him through the night? There's still plenty out, which I always stir up before bed. I'll get +6 and then be up a couple of hours later.

I think he'll be alright with the food out, he seems to like it and he's usually willing to go eat if he feels puny (as his weigh-in today attests to!) but that just could be the sleepies talking :lol:

55. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

It looks like he's surfing. Leaving out food and catching some zzzzz's sounds good.

56. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 3/24 Tugger AMPS +13 50 PMPS +2 49 +3 55 +4 65 nini

Seems to be holding steady. I'm going to sleep now. I'll get +6 but may not wake up enough to post it till morning.

57. Marvie and Tugger

Tugger rode the greens all night =) Since shot time is now later, I went ahead and fed them at 9.5 and Tugger ate very well, so I don't think his AMPS will be too much lower, if it drops at all. Generally, the boy picks up the food when he wakes up, then by the time he leaves for school I have just enough time to test/feed/shoot but after last night's fun, we didn't have to pick up the food till right now... Which I will do as soon as BB and Echo finish eating. They had Tuna this morning so everyone ate like little piggies. Tugger is finished though. Time for coffee and an early start to the housework so I can hopefully get most of it done today, leaving tomorrow just for touchups.

I was on the phone with my MIL last night discussing Easter. We're planning a day trip to Nag's Head, a two hour drive from us, for the day. They wanted us to spend the night down there, but with Tugger's numbers lately I don't think I could feel comfortable being gone that long. I've got a great petsitter, so *if* his numbers are behaving themselves it might be a possibility but I doubt he'll be all settled in a week. So, on that note... if you were in my shoes with this kitty trying to plan for Easter, what plans would you make. What steps would you take?

Hopefully shot times will be worked out so that I can get a +2 before we leave the house. PS will stop in at least twice to let the dog out or walk him so she can do tests those times and put out snacks. We'd probably be home that night just in time for pm shot, unless he's doing great and we can have the PS give it and stay over but let's assume not. The kitchen can be closed off from the dog so there's no worry that he'll eat the kitties food. It's too early for me to think more... but those are the thoughts I've had so far. Now I just need to figure it all out! I think it's time for a strong cup of :coffee:

58. D and Noisy

Nice night of numbers!
    You should be able to have Tugger squared away for Easter -- I wouldn't worry about that.

59. D and Noisy

Oh, open a new thread for today. Meet ya there.

60. Marvie and Tugger

He really did do well last night =) I'm glad we gave the 1unit shot last night, I think that's why he's not in the blue or yellow this morning. He was really feeling frisky last night =) We played with a mouse ona string for about 20 minutes, I saw him racing his fat hiney down the hallway chasing faeries a couple of times and once in the dining room under the table I think he was trying to chase his tail =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.