3/24 Angel's amps~377,+7~382,pmps~380

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9955

I will admit that I'm getting extremely discouraged. At least he's feeling better than he was on Vetsulin or PZI, even if the nos. have gone back to being just as bad as they were then.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/24 Angel's amps~377

I understand your discouragement lynn ... those numbers are hard to take after so long ... but like you said, you know angel is feeling better then he was before .. and that is more then half the battle in this sugar dance .. making sure our babies feel good ....

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 3/24 Angel's amps~377,+7~382

I took over an hour and ran home and back at lunch so I could get a mid-cycle check. It made me feel sick to get this 5 points higher number at nadir. What's wrong; have I increased more than I should? Is he getting too much? I've gone very slowly back up the scale again. Do I need to just keep going up? I don't mind doing that, of course, but it's hard to tell when that's a good idea due to the once a week green and to factoring in his long drawn out bounces. This flat pink he keeps having is so deflating after trying to work with Lantus for 9 months now. When I wanted to leave PZI everyone said Lantus would be so easy... just get the right dose, stick with it and you'll get flat curves.

(Ok, sorry. Maybe I should stop posting if I'm just going to be sorry for myself. :YMSIGH: )

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

lynn ... I am sorry you are dealing with such high numbers lately. I wish angel would come down for you on a more consistent level. There isn't much more I can say, you know I understand your frustration. Our cat's are hard to regulate, but we WILL get there. And maybe, just maybe, one day our cat's will have the biggest, baddest, OTJ party EVER! I'm talking tunaritas like you ain't ever seen tunaritas before! :lol: Keep up the good work lynn ... you are doing all you can for angel, and that is the most important thing to remember.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Numbers look flat. Maybe, you'll see some action tonight.

6. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Aaaggghhh. So much high flat pink.

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think you're good to increase Angel's dose.

It also looks like when Angel has these flat pink cycle, you then get a drop to the blues followed by a bounce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.