3/24 Putty AMPS 146

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9966

I don't want to jinx anything so I will just whisper that Putty has had 3 blue AMPS in a row....not sayin another thing.

He was my very polite Putty this morning. He woke up a half hour before breakfast time but he just sat on the nightstand and stared at me....he did not knock anything off or groom my hair for me to get up. I think he feels good from the you know what numbers. dancing_cat

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice Putty, so funny you said about sitting there staring at you because Scrabble does the same thing and likes to scare the crap out of me and knock something off to wake me up!

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Miriam
    Just checking in to not say anything. Nope, I am not saying anything.
    Okay, okay, I will say nice to hear Putty decided to not grrom your hair today. :D
    I can just picture the stare down he gave you trying to get you awake. :lol: :lol:
    Have a great day.

4. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Nice bloo today Putt Putt. I wish Spike just stared at me. He has to walk up and down my body with his lil head and big body. I did notice this morning how heary he felt..wheres that scale.

5. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Hi Miriam! Looks like Putty and Max were talking last night. :) And so nice of Putty not to knock anything off to wake you. Both of my boys scare themselves when they knock things off--it's nice they don't do it to wake us up! Truman, tho, seems to find the only plastic bag in the room and start batting/chewing at it to wake us tho!

Thanks for your comments on my condo yesterday. I was planning to get some HC canned...I just hadn't gotten around to it and hadn't figured yet I was anywhere near needing it. After the pukus Sunday night, I know the dry just won't work for him if we end up in that situation again. It will get chucked very soon, probably tonight after I pick up some HC cans.

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

THE STARE :shock: :shock: :shock: -Oh I know it well!! Both of mine used to stand at the door of my room & glare at me till I woke up!!
    Now they just sleep till I'm up & bare it!!
    Glad to see you know who's numbers are you know where!!!
    Hope you see nice green today!! HUGS~!

7. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Maybe you could ask Putman to have a chat with Sydney. She loves to knock everything off the night table AND to make nice, nice to my face, just before she chomps! And she's only 5 pounds and there is no hiding from here.

Oh did you notice how I didn't say nothing about Putman... :mrgreen:

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Glad to hear Putty is having a good day (looking up at the ceiling and whistling 'cause I'm not sayin' a word about numbers).

9. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm not mentioning numbers either, but boy, I sure do love pastels. :D

Oh, the stare. I get that at mealtime. Mornings, Checkerboy like to get up on my dresser and root around in the open 'jewel' box. All kinds of good, noisy junk in there. He watches me in the mirror, to see if the noise is waking me.
    You and Putty Tat, have a wonderful pastel day. :smile:

10. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

Not wanting to jinx anything either so I too shall whisper.....didja also notice how each blue amps is lower than the one before? :mrgreen:

11. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good morning Miriam and Putty!!! I see that the "sky" is blue this morning and it's so nice when it's been blue for a few consecutive days!! (how's that for secret coding?).
    I see Putty is being polite this morning, well, not throwing things off of the night stand is polite, but the staring, not so much, lol. I guess I'm lucky...my guys don't wake me up to eat early, but when it does get close to that time and my alarm hasn't gone off, I get sweet kitty kisses :D ...
    Hope you guys have a great day and I hope you see more blue skies later...or maybe some green grass!!

Thanks for dropping by our condo yesterday and celebrating Spot's day with us!!

12. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Uh oh. A polite Puttster is likely a plotting Puttster. He was probably trying to figure out if you have big plans today. I think we instinctively wake up when under the Stare influence.

13. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

nice numbers :D

14. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Not saying anything about numbers, just observing that Putty must be feeling wonderful today. :) Glad he didn't give you a new hairdo without asking; that's just rude. ;)

15. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Just dropping by to see how poite Putty is today...not sayin' nothin' about any numbahs :mrgreen:

16. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 3/24 Putty PMPS 199

AMPS 146
    +2 187
    +4 155
    +8 146
    PMPS 199

A pretty flat blue day.
    Putty has been giving me a very hard time when I go to give him his insulin. He jumps off the table just as I am going to shoot. He hisses and tries to bite me when I try to get him back to the spot. I have tried shooting him while eating but he just runs away. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. He does not move when DH gives it to him. I guess he never heard the phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds you."
    Any suggestions. I even tried wrapping him in his testing blanket but Houdini manages to get out. ohmygod_smile

17. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Miriam, Scrabble was giving me a hard time too lately when I gave him his shot, so I decided to move his injection site recently to his shoulder area thinking maybe he was getting sore in his flank, it seemed to help. He still tries to bite the syringe sometimes and then I start to get nervous! I cannot shoot Scrabble while eating either, I have to wait until he is done and taking a bath. Hope it gets better for you!!

18. Sarah and Buzz

Do you and DH shoot in the same location as each other? If not, maybe try shooting where DH shoots (although you have probably already thought of that). Have you tried the clothespin trick? I used it more for testing than shooting but Buzz has always been very easy to shoot. If you haven't seen it, it's here: http://www.felinecrf.org/giving_sub-qs_ ... _peg_trick

Buzz was VERY hard to test in the beginning and I credit this trick as one of a few things that really helped me to turn the tide and become successful.

19. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I used to have a roommate's cat wake me up each morning by staring at me. I wasn't even his bean! But he could wake me that way.

My what nice days we've been having.

20. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I have an idea Miriam....it's pretty simple:

Let DH do it ALL the time! :lol:

I wonder why he is balking when you do it now. Very strange, eh? Oh Putty Putty...what are you doing to your Mama? Did you really build that cat tree for him? :eek: It is beautiful! I won't dare show that picture to my two...they would LOVE it......did you really get that Miriam?

21. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 3/24 Putty PM +4 196

You can all go home now people, nothin to see here.......I believe it was a fur shot.

Oh poor Pat...you really don't know me. Of course I built that....what do you think I spend my days doing? Do you think I would just throw a bag over Putty and call it a cat toy invention....no offense Jackie. ;-)
    Great idea though about letting DH give Putty's shots all the time but he is not home in time for the pm shot and he was traveling for work tonight so it looks like it is me again tomorrow.
    Tomorrow morning will not be pretty..... it will be a little like alligator wrestling.

Sarah, DH and I do shoot in the same location....on the counter on top of Putty's testing blanket.......oh wait you probably meant do we shoot in the same spot on Putty. :lol:
    Yes, we do.

22. Sarah and Buzz

Haha, I did mean the same location on Putty, but that was a good funny. ;) Good luck in the morning.

23. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I agree with what Nina said - a polite Puttster is likely a plotting Puttster. He can't be this flat for no reason. Do you have plans tomorrow?

24. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Miriam and Putty))) :thumbup
    I smiled :smile: with your little story about Putty on the nightstand.. it is interesting to me ... how kittys can just stare & be so agile too. They are always plotting & know even our moves .. before us.. because geez.. we are their "staff" aka "slaves" ;-)

(whispers) ... looking good!

25. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

You might try shooting him on the wonderful cat tree you built with your own two hands, you can shoot on a different level every day. Just be careful, I understand at those heights the wind is fierce.

26. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

What a great condo today! A well-behaved Putty dressed in the color of Frank Sinatra's eyes! (How is THAT for code?? And it's code for how old I am, too. :D )

FWIW, Kitty has been fussy about shots over the last several weeks also. I chalked it up to spring fever. Is it spring there yet?? :lol:

I too thought it was suggested that you test Putty in the same place of the house. ohmygod_smile

Here's hoping you have more ocean-hues ahead.

27. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Oh man this cross condo humour is busting me up.. how many condo's has it spread to? I can't possibly have time to read them all and I don't want to miss a thing!

28. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Miriam: Totally awesome job of carpentry. I had no idea of your vast talent!
    BigMac doesn't stare me awake, he licks my eyelids open. He needs politeness lessons from Putty.

Kathy: Frank who? ...lolol
    Dawn: Ice cream out the nose? .... oooh that's gotta' hurt. (re: Punk's condo)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.