FDMB RAFFLE - LAST DAY to buy tickets!!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by TheBowHuntress, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBowHuntress

TheBowHuntress Well-Known Member

FDMB BASKET RAFFLE FUNDRAISER

April 1-7th--TICKET PROMO:

**DOUBLE TICKETS** Ticket amounts below will be doubled! So therefore: 2/$2, 6/$5, 14/$10, 30/$15 & 50/$20!!!​

Let the Raffle begin!!! This Raffle is open to everyone & anyone & everywhere*!!! Feline Diabetes Message Board is always, always in need of donations. I thought this Raffle would be a fun way to get lots of money raised—all tickets proceeds go to FDMB. The Basket Raffle runs from March 9-April 7th and tickets can be purchased with PayPal or a money order. The drawing will be on April 8th. If paying by mail, be sure to mail your money order by 4/1/13 so it reaches me in time and PM/email me to let me know when to expect it. *If you live outside of the U.S.A.: Tickets can be purchased with PayPal only. If you live outside of the U.S.A., tickets can only be used on Prizes #1-8 and #13-16. With regard to prizes #9-12--Amazon, Walmart and Petsmart giftcards--these prizes are offered to U.S.A. Residents Only.

If you'd like, I will take a picture of your tickets (with your name on backside) and email them to you :)

The goal of this fundraiser is $1000! Be sure to tell your friends, family, relatives, co-workers and neighbors about it; anyone can enter!

There are a total of 18 awesome prizes. This will be a Basket Raffle (“Chinese Auction”). I have an envelope prepared for each prize. For each ticket you buy, specify which envelope(s) you want the ticket(s) to go in and I will write your name on the back of the ticket(s), and place it in the corresponding envelope(s). On April 8th, envelopes will be emptied into separate bags and be drawn by my wonderful husband! If there are any prizes that don't have raffle tickets in the envelope, all(s) remaining raffle tickets will be put in for a drawing of said prizes. I will post a winners' list both on FDMB and FB on April 8th.

***I am going to attempt to video the actual Rafflle!!!!
    party_cat

Ticket prices are as follows:

$2/1 ticket ~ $5/3 tickets ~ $10/7 tickets ~ $15/15 tickets ~ $20/25 tickets​

The PayPal address to send payment to is: kathleenjones31 at gmail dot com.

To purchase tickets with a money order, please mail by 4/1/13. Send me a PM/email and I will reply with the mailing address.

For either payment method, I will need the following information along with your payment:

Name: ______________________________________________________________
    FDMB Username:______________________________________________________
    Or FB Username: _____________________________________________________
    Email Address ________________________________________________________

LIST WHICH BASKET(S) YOU WANT YOUR TICKET(S) TO GO INTO:
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PRIZE LIST:

Prize #1: Sparkling hoops handcrafted by Amy (Amy&TrixieCat). They're made with crystal beads, fire polished beads from the Czech Republic, and brass components that were made from vintage dies/molds. The earwires are antiqued brass. Retail price $48.

Prize #2: Gorgeous Cat Charm Pendant with Chain in Sterling Silver donated by John (Frosty).

Prize #3: Thermal Tote in Wild Zebra Print personalized with "Sugar Mama" in turquoise thread (a lot of people use these to take their lunch to work in style) with a matching (removable w/pin & clip) turquoise rosette, donated by Kat (TheBowHuntress). 9.5”x14”x4.5”. Retail value $30

Prize #4: Very functional, multi-purpose (with 7 outside pockets!!) Keep-It Caddy tote in Black with "Got Catnip?" in Lime Green (this product can be used by a man or a woman), donated by Kat. 8”x13”x6.5”. Retail value $29

Prize #5: Classy, roomy, functional professional womens' Cindy Tote in Black Pop Cross donated by Kat. 14”x15”x5”. Retail value $70

Prize #6: Mini Thermal Zipper Pouch in the I Can-Ikat pattern which is great for keeping insulin and needles in the fridge (keeps insulin cold for a while out of the fridge as well as cushioned while in the fridge), 5.5”x7.5”x1.5”, AND choice of one lanyard,. 17.5”x.3/8”, donated by Kat. Retail value $17

Prize #7: Hang-Up Family Organizer in Grey Pin Dots personalized with “Family Plan” in Oatmeal donated by Kat. 33.5”x13.25”. Retail value $37.

Prize #8: $20 Thirty-One Gifts Gift Certificate donated by Kat. I will send the winner a catalog and they can use the Gift Certificate towards an order placed through me (cannot be redeemed with another Thirty-One Gifts Independent Consultant). To see a PDF catalog: http://www.mythirtyone.com/89335

Prize #9: $25 Amazon Gift Card donated by Cindy (MilfordCollector) **U.S.A. only

Prize #10: $30 Amazon Gift Card donated by Dan (Dan and Frankie) **U.S.A. only

Prize #11: $20 PetSmart Gift Card donated by Deb (Deb and Spot) **U.S.A. only

Prize #12: $20 Walmart Gift Card donated by Michelle (mimi4neeyah and Loki) **U.S.A. only

Prize #13: A Custom-Made Scrapbook of your cat donated by Michelle (mimi4neeyah and Loki). Michelle is a scrapbooker and is donating her time and materials to make a scrapbook of the winner's cat. The winner will send Michelle photos of their cat and she will create an 8x8 or 12x12 scrapbook; winner's choice. PLEASE NOTE: The picture of the scrapbook is not the actual scrapbook you will receive!

Prize #14: Premium, high end skincare and cosmetics (full-size and generous sample-sizes) plus 2 awesome blue cosmetic bags, donated by Mary (MbMinx). Huge assortment of very good products you'd find in in beauty stores, spas, dermatologists offices! Includes brands such as: Goldfaden, J' Fivve, Broadway, Urban Decay, Meow Cosmetics, Rock Republic, Pevonia, Nuxe, Klorane, Smashbox, SkinCeuticals, Koppe, Peter Thomas Roth, SkinMedica, Dermalogical, La Roche-Posay, Oscar Bandi, Korress, Sephora, DHC & More!!!

Prize #15: Exquisite, Intricate Wire Crochet Necklace handcrafted by Lisa (Lisa and Witn (GA).

Prize #16: Fabulous Wire-Wrapped Stone Pendant handcrafted by Lisa (Lisa and Witn (GA). The huge stone appears to be amphibolite (though not 100% positive).

Prize #17: Snuggly, Soft & Cozy Kitty Pi lovingly handcrafted by Lynda (Lynda and Scruffy GA)! This is a wonderfully warm & comfy bed for your kitty! It is a good size; big enough for a cat to curl up in. There's just something about wool that attracts most cats! The picture of the Pi's are not indicative of the actual Pi you will win; but guaranteed, you will love it!!!

Prize #18
    : Cat Toy basket filled with toys lovingly handcrafted by Kay (Kay and Elmo)! Includes one Krazy Kicker toy, one Silly square toy, one Kitty Krinkle toy and one Kitty Cozy bed.

CLICK below for pictures showing each prize:

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90601
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90603
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90605
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90607
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90608
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90609
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90610
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90611
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90612
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90613
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90625
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90899
    http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90902

Attached Files:

2. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: FDMB BASKET RAFFLE FUNDRAISER - Ticket Counter Open!!!

Kathleen.

Sorry I am running late, but I just sent you an email with pics for two more prizes to add to the raffle. I am donating two hand crafted necklaces to the raffle.

Lisa

3. TheBowHuntress

Got them! Wow; some lucky ladies are going to win beautiful necklaces :D They are exquisite Lisa! I've added them to the prize list & pictures. Thank you so much :YMHUG:

4. Courtney and Kismet

Courtney and Kismet Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: Got my tickets! Thank you to everyone involved.

5. TheBowHuntress

Thanks Courtney ~ Good Luck!!!

6. mimi4neeyah and Loki

mimi4neeyah and Loki Member

Just sent my $ in and picked my baskets, love raffles, thanks for doing this.

7. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Wendy&Tiggy(GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is a stupid question but not everyone here is from the US. Can non US participate? Canada? UK? Hong Kong??

8. Courtney and Kismet

I'm assuming this means they can! ;-)

9. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

Yeah but some of the gifts - walmart gift certs and so on probably only work in the US. and what about shipping?

Not that I would win since I never win anything but just wanted to check.

10. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Who ever wins the scrapbook I will ship no matter where even overseas. And Wendy, you never win if you do not get tickets :D Good Luck.

11. TheBowHuntress

I am shipping all of the prizes in my possession free of charge. And the handful of contributors who have their donation in their hand, are doing the same, with the exception of the $30 Amazon Gift Card, which is a giftcard in my email box (I will forward it to the winner to use at Amazon). I can find out about the Walmart, Petsmart and Amazon gift cards working elsewhere and post. Very good questions~thanks for bringing that to my attention Wendy :D

12. TheBowHuntress

Yes, anyone anywhere is welcome to purchase raffle tickets :mrgreen: although outside of the USA, only PayPal can be used as the payment method (within USA--money orders and PayPal accepted).

13. TheBowHuntress

I will call walmart and try to answer that question. Regarding, Amazon, I found this one their website: "Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, Amazon.es, Amazon.it,or any other website operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions." Therefore, Amazon is out. For right now, I am going to add something to the main Raffle post re: Outside of US/Gift cards and put a clause in there that those prizes are only available to US Residents. I assume probably none of the giftcards work outside the US, but will find out for sure :)

14. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

yay just got mine, thanks for doing this...this is fun and awsome!!!

15. TheBowHuntress

(for non-U.S.A. purchasers: in case you didn't see it, prize baskets #9-12 are for U.S.A. purchasers only--the Amazon giftcards will not work outside of U.S.A. and I am 95% positive the Walmart and Petsmart will not either--will amend post if I find out they are, but I doubt it!!!)

16. mimi4neeyah and Loki

BUMP

17. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Bump

18. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Come on people , we help this great site? It's an easy way to help raise some funds to keep it running. Thanks and good luck!!!!!

19. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/12/13 @1:45 PM EST:

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat $135 Raised!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

20. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Bump come on $200 that would be so great. :RAHCAT

21. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

Bumpity Bump Bump!!!

22. lynda and scruffy (GA)

lynda and scruffy (GA) Member

Hi! Always impressed by you guys who have the organizational skills and energy to do this sort of thing!!

I would be happy to contribute a hand-knit kitty pi to the raffle, if you send me your address. (You can send it by PM here - I'll be notified.)

23. TheBowHuntress

Most certainly! Sounds like something cute and home-made prizes are so nice! I've sent you a PM. Thank you, so much!!!

24. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/13/13 @5:55 AM EST:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $155 RAISED! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

25. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Woohoo, You guys rock. :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT Keep getting those tickets so we can help the site...

26. TheBowHuntress

To anyone who purchased tickets prior to today at 5 pm:

There have been a few more generous prize donations and there are now 18 prizes being offered! They can be seen in the original posting. If you would like any of your tickets changed to go into any of the new prize envelopes, just send me a PM or email :)

27. Courtney and Kismet

Love the homemade cat bed and toys!

Also, bump ;)

28. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/14/13 @7:00 AM EST:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $210 RAISED :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

29. mimi4neeyah and Loki

YES :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT This is awesome. Good going all, now can we get it to $300.00? There are at least 300 members here and even if we raised $5.00 from each active member we would be rocking and rolling for the site to keep helping our sugar cats and their families.

30. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/14/13 @4 PM EST:

flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat $275 RAISED! flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

31. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Yes!!!! Keep it coming, this is awesome for the site. I cannot even begin to count how much I have saved by being here and that includes my sanity which to my family is priceless :lol:
    Good Luck to all and those who still are not sure please do not hesitate, it's for all of us. :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

32. TheBowHuntress

Let's set a goal of $1,000!!! The Raffle ticket sales deadline date has been extended to April 7, 2013. The Raffle drawing date will be on April 8, 2013 and will be videoed!

33. GraceAndAngie

GraceAndAngie Member

Re: FDMB BASKET RAFFLE FUNDRAISER - Tickets on Sale 3/10-4/7

I bought my tickets - sorry that I was a little slow.

Thanks for organising this and to everyone who donated prizes. :D

34. TheBowHuntress

Thank you, thank you, thank you Grace!!!! No need to be sorry--tickets are on sale for 3 weeks yet :) Good Luck to you :RAHCAT

35. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/15/13 @6:00 PM EST:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $285 RAISED! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

36. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/16/13 @6:00 AM EST:

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat $295 RAISED! party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

Our GOAL is $1,000 - all we need is $705 more in ticket sales!

37. mimi4neeyah and Loki

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT bcatrun_gif bcatrun_gif bcatrun_gif Bump Let's get this done, it would be so awesome to be able to get enough to really help this wonderful site.

38. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/17/13 @8:30 PM EST:

:RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat $305 RAISED! flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT

Our GOAL is $1,000 - all we need is $695 more in ticket sales!

39. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Excellent but we are not there yet. Need to get to that $1000.00 to help continue this site. Let's get it done!!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

40. TheBowHuntress

Bump :mrgreen:

41. mimi4neeyah and Loki

I hope to see the $ coming in for this wonderful site. I ask myself how in the world would I have been able to help Loki with out this site and the wonderful people on it if I had never found it and them. The answer is Loki would not be doing as well as he is and I would would be a wreck. For myself and I am sure others it's the same thing, we need this site and to keep it around for us and other who may need all of us for their sugar cats.
    Please buy your tickets today.
    Thanks.

42. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Bump. What is the latest total?

43. TheBowHuntress

The total as of today at 7:30 pm EST is $305. We are $695 short of the $1,000 goal.

44. TheBowHuntress

:thumbup The next 5 people to purchase a ticket will receive a FREE TICKET!!! :thumbup​

45. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/20/13 @7:00 PM EST:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $340 RAISED :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

46. mimi4neeyah and Loki

BUMP come on now we need to do this together. :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

47. TheBowHuntress

It's very easy to get so engrossed in the discussions of our cats that we forget that this site didn't just magically appear. Someone had to design it and get it up and running and that it cost money to keep it going. We owe that person and all of those that assist her a lot. I know there have been many diabetic cats whose lives have been extended and/or saved because of this site , mine for sure, and that is why I support any effort made to raise funds to keep it going, especially when I can buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win awesome prizes for only $2....what a deal.

All together we can reach the $1,000 goal for OUR site. Your diabetic kitty will appreciate it.

48. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/21/13 @7:00 AM EST:

dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat $380 Raised!!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

49. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Excellent, let's get this done :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

50. Lisa and Witn (GA)

We are not even half way for our goal. We have approximately $500 worth of prizes. Everyone should try to buy at least one ticket. This board has helped all of us. Lets give back to it.

51. quilterkitty

quilterkitty Member

Just shared this with my Facebook friends and will buy tickets once my checking account transfer clears Paypal. Thank you for doing this, Kat and everyone else who is donating prizes and time! I don't know what I would do without the FDMB! :RAHCAT

52. TheBowHuntress

Thank you so much Phyllis :)

53. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/21/13 @9 pm:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $395 RAISED! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

54. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/22/13 @4 PM EST:

:RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat $415 RAISED! flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT

55. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Excellent, lets keep this going till we reach the goal, Come on now we can do it ..

56. KJ & Alfred

KJ & Alfred Member

This is awesome! I'm sorry I hadn't seen it earlier. So happy to help this site!!!

57. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/23/13 @6:00 AM EST:
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat $615 RAISED!!!! party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

58. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/23/13 @5:00 PM EST:

drinking24 drinking24 drinking24 $635 RAISED!!!! drinking24 drinking24 drinking24

59. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Yes we are getting closer, we can do this for the site.... Come just a few more to help us reach our goal for all of us who are here now, those who have been here and the new sugar cats who will be here in the future. drinking24 dancing_cat

60. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

What a GREAT IDEA! I am just thrilled that there is so much love for this special web-site! I am going to PM for a mailing address and send a check or money order to you! Good luck to everyone!!

61. Lara & Luciole (Lu)

Lara & Luciole (Lu) Member

Done, and bump :)

62. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/24/13 @2:00 PM EST:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $655 RAISED :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

63. Wendy&Tiggy(GA)

bump.

64. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/25/13 @1:00 PM EST:
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat $705 RAISED!!!! party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

65. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Excellent I have faith we will go the whole way with this. It's so important to keep this site going for all of us and those who are about to discover us. :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

66. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

If we work together and support this raffle our kitties will all be winners. If you're reading this post you have obviously discovered this wonderful forum. Take a minute and think "if I hadn't found this forum what would I be reading now and would it be anywhere near as supportive and helpful to me in treating (insert your diabetic kitty's name).

Anyone that has logged on to this forum and spent five minutes reading the post can easily see that this is more than a forum where crazy cat people chat about their cat(s). It's a special place where care takers with a diabetic cat can come and receive support, understanding and excellent advice. A place that will help you give your diabetic cat a better quality (and hopefully longer) life and give you the peace of mind that a knowledgeable friend is only a mouse click away should your cat get into trouble or you get overwhelmed. The first time PurrFace got into some low numbers I was worried as to what to do so I posted here and not only did I get advice but the advisor stayed up all night with me until PurrFace was out of danger. I would have gladly paid a lot more than $2 just for the advice.

So let's get with it and buy a ticket.

67. TheBowHuntress

FDMB BASKET RAFFLE FUNDRAISER-ONLY 12 DAYS LEFT TO BUY A TIC

As of 3/25/13 at 10 p.m:

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat $740 RAISED!!!! party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

Our goal is $1,000 in ticket sales to raise money for FDMB! We are only $260 away!!! There are only 12 days left to get your ticket (ends 4/7/13). Please consider buying one soon. The tickets are so reasonably priced and the prizes are so awesome! You can buy one ticket for only $2, 3/$5, 7/$10, 15/$15 or 25/$20.

68. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Re: FDMB BASKET RAFFLE FUNDRAISER- 12 DAYS LEFT TO BUY A TIC

Only $260 more to go....WE CAN DO IT! WE CAN DO IT! Support this site for our Sugar Babies! =^:^=

69. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/26/13 at 4 p.m:

party_cat party_cat :RAHCAT $765 RAISED!!!! :RAHCAT party_cat party_cat

Our goal is $1,000 in ticket sales to raise money for FDMB! We are only $235 away!!! There are only 12 days left to get your ticket (ends 4/7/13). Please consider buying one soon. The tickets are so reasonably priced and the prizes are so awesome! You can buy one ticket for only $2, 3/$5, 7/$10, 15/$15 or 25/$20.

70. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/27/13 @6 AM:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $775 RAISED! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

71. TheBowHuntress

Re: FDMB BASKET RAFFLE FUNDRAISER- 11 DAYS LEFT TO BUY A TIC

There are only 10 days left to buy a raffle ticket. Money raised as of this morning is $775. We're just $225 shy of the $1,000 goal. The prizes are wonderful and a ticket only costs $2 (or 3/$5, 7/$10, 15/$15 and 25/$25). I'm running a promo on tickets:

The first 5 people to buy tickets gets double the number of tickets!!!

72. RubenTheCat

RubenTheCat Member

Re: FDMB RAFFLE - 1st 5 people to buy tickets = DOUBLE ticke

Done...Am I one of the 1s 5?
    If not PM and let me know, so I can divie up my tickets differently
    Yay, your awesome for doing this :mrgreen:

73. TheBowHuntress

Double Tickets for Ruben!

74. TheBowHuntress

As of 3/28/13 @9 PM:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $865 RAISED! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

75. TheBowHuntress

Re: FDMB RAFFLE - ONLY 9 DAYS LEFT TO BUY YOUR TICKET!

RAFFLE UPDATE

As of 3/29 @7 A.M. the new raffle ticket sales (drumroll) --

party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat $885 RAISED!!! party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

Today's Ticket Promo: Anyone who buys a ticket(s) gets ONE FREE TICKET!!!

There are only 9 days left to buy a raffle ticket. We're just $115 shy of the $1,000 goal. The prizes are wonderful and a ticket only costs $2 (or 3/$5, 7/$10, 15/$15 and 25/$25). For more information, see prizes and buy tickets: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=90614&p=970877#p970877

76. hmjohnston

hmjohnston Well-Known Member

I'll be buying some when I get back from my trip.

77. TheBowHuntress

Awesome!!! Thanks in advance!

78. KJ & Alfred

KJ & Alfred Member

Just wanted to bump this and encourage others to support this board. It made me so happy to give back a little after receiving so much from you all. I am 100% sure that this message board saved Alfred's life. It definitely saved my sanity!! ;-)

AND to thank you once again for organizing it! I'm sure its been a lot of work. Cheers to you!

79. TheBowHuntress

Re: FDMB RAFFLE - 9 DAYS LEFT - get a FREE TICKET!

Today's Ticket Promo: Anyone who buys a ticket(s) gets ONE FREE TICKET!!!

There are only 8 days left to buy a raffle ticket. We're just $115 shy of the $1,000 goal. The prizes are wonderful and a ticket only costs $2 (or 3/$5, 7/$10, 15/$15 and 25/$25). For more information, see prizes and buy tickets: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=90614&p=970877#p970877

80. TheBowHuntress

Re: FDMB RAFFLE - 8 DAYS LEFT - get a FREE TICKET!

As of 3/30/13 @11:30 a.m. EST:

:RAHCAT party_cat :RAHCAT party_cat $935 RAISED!!! party_cat :RAHCAT party_cat :RAHCAT

Woo-Hoo! We're only $65 shy of the $1,000 Goal!!!

81. TheBowHuntress

Re: FDMB RAFFLE - 8 DAYS LEFT - get a FREE TICKET!

DRUMROLL! DRUMROLL!! As of 3/30/13 at 3 PM:

flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat We've surpassed our $1,000 Goal -- $1,010 RAISED!!!! flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

82. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

83. TheBowHuntress

84. TheBowHuntress

Re: FDMB RAFFLE - Ends 4/7/13 DOUBLE TICKET PROMO !!!

As of 3/31/13:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $1,030 RAISED!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

85. TheBowHuntress

bump

86. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Just purchased my tickets! Come on everyone buy some!

87. TheBowHuntress

Thanks Michelle!!! With your purchase, our new total is:

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $1,065 RAISED!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

88. TheBowHuntress

RAFFLE UPDATE - As of 4/2/13:

party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: $1,100 RAISED!!! :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat

89. mimi4neeyah and Loki

Excellent now can we reach $1,500.00 that would be the greatest ever.

90. TheBowHuntress

$1,500 would be FANTABULOUS!!!

91. TheBowHuntress

RAFFLE UPDATE - As of 4/4/13:

party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: $1,120 RAISED!!! :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat

There's only 4 days left to buy tickets! For the entire week, I'm running a RAFFLE TICKET SPECIAL:

**DOUBLE RAFFLE TICKET WEEK**​

For every ticket you buy = double raffle tickets!!! So...ticket prices/# of tickets are: 2/$2 ~ 6/$5 ~ 14/$10 ~ 30/$30 ~ 50/$20​
    FDMB needs a lot of money to keep the boards running and to help others (with limited funds) who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford diabetic supplies and/or pay for vet care. Try to imagine what our lives would be like without FDMB...Scary thought, huh? Every dollar raised helps immensely and there are great prizes that you can win!!! For complete raffle information: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=90614

92. Courtney and Kismet

bump

Two more days to buy tickets!

93. TheBowHuntress

RAFFLE UPDATE - As of 4/5/13:

party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: $1,180 RAISED!!! :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat :mrgreen: party_cat

There's only 3 days left to buy tickets! (2 if you don't count today :D ) For the entire week, I'm running a RAFFLE TICKET SPECIAL:

For every ticket you buy = double raffle tickets!!! So...ticket prices/# of tickets are: 2/$2 ~ 6/$5 ~ 14/$10 ~ 30/$30 ~ 50/$20​
    FDMB needs a lot of money to keep the boards running and to help others (with limited funds) who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford diabetic supplies and/or pay for vet care. Try to imagine what our lives would be like without FDMB...Scary thought, huh? Every dollar raised helps immensely and there are great prizes that you can win!!! For complete raffle information: http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=90614

94. TheBowHuntress

Woo-Hoo! As of today @2:30 p.m.--

:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D $1,200 RAISED!!! :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

95. TheBowHuntress

RAFFLE UPDATE - As of 4/6/13:

:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D $1,225 RAISED!!! :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Tomorrow is the last day to buy Raffle tickets!!!! For the entire week, I'm running a RAFFLE TICKET SPECIAL:

96. mdmnore88

mdmnore88 Member

I am so so excited!!

97. TheBowHuntress

As of today @5 PM:

flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat $1,305 RAISED!!! flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

98. TheBowHuntress

As of 4/7/13 @7 AM -

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT $1,325 RAISED!!! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

99. KJ & Alfred

KJ & Alfred Member

Bumping again....and YAY for exceeding the goal!!! party_cat

100. TheBowHuntress

As of today @8:00 pm

party_cat party_cat party_cat $1,350 RAISED!!! party_cat party_cat party_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.