Update on Mary. 7/3 Mary is home!!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lisa & Mary, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

Mary's been in the ER vet since Tuesday with DKA. Yesterday and this morning she was doing very poorly but the magnesium they gave her finaly seems to be helping get her potassium levels back in the normal range and she was doing better this evening. I even got some proper Mary smooches at my visit.

Mary's vet bills are very high and DCIN have a chip in set up on her blog page. Can you please help share this and contribute if you are able.

Mary sends smoochies to everyone!

Thanks
    Lisa & Mary

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 6/29 update on Mary

Sending healing prayers for Mary. I hope she continues to improve and gets to come home soon.

3. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

4. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

So glad to see her eating and hope she continues.....out of the jar, on a spoon, or on your finger......whatever works. Loved the video.........she is such a pretty girl.

5. Victoria & Buttons

Victoria & Buttons Member

SO SO SO happy to see she is doing better. Hoping for more small little improvements every day!<3

6. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

Just visited Mary and got an update from the vet. Mary continues to do well and was more animated and like her normal self when I visited today. She gave me a quick glare when I first appeared as she thought I was one of the vet techs but then she realized who I was and stood up and was happy to see me. She smooched and snuggled and purred and enjoyed thd visit. Hopefully shd should be able to come home soon once they taper off her IV fluids and make sure she's stabilized.

7. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

Re: Update on Mary

Mary is doing well and the vet thinks she'll be home tomorrow if everything continues well

8. Re: Update on Mary

Wonderful news, Lisa:)
    Carl

9. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

10. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

I'm so glad she is back home. Hopefully this one just a one time thing with the ketones but the potential is always there once they've been through DKA. She must be so happy to be back home.

11. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

12. Lisa & Mary

Lisa & Mary Member

Thanks, Mary sends extra smoochies to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.