Home Remedy for Hairballs?! Need a little help (0:

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Pam & Po-Kitty, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pam & Po-Kitty

Pam & Po-Kitty Member

I will look for one to buy, I used to give my kittys different things to help with hairballs..but being Po-Po has diabetes, I was wondering If yall had
    any suggestions on one to make @ home, or use something I already have here at home.. Being Po is feeling better, he does clean himself alot more! (0: I used to have to keep him groomed.. He is better at it than ME! LOL He hacks alot lately, I think hes trying to cough it up? bless his heart...takes him a few tries, and when it does come back up, its usually a watery/hair mixture.. Some days he may do it once, some 2-3 times.. ??!! I hate to hear him when he does this, sounds bad..

Just wanted to check and see what yall thought?

Looks like the Rain is heading our way, I hope everyone has a safe & fun holiday weekend.... Hugs Pam, Po and all my other fur-babies!

Thank you so very much. Pam :coffee:

2. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

3. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

my vet said to just put a little petroleum jelly on his nose and he'll lick it off and that will help

4. Pam & Po-Kitty

Pam & Po-Kitty Member

Thanks all! I wasn't sure if I could use the Vaseline.....but I am gonna go find him now and try it! LOL - Hugs, Pam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.