9/2 Gordy AMPS 305, +4=339

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Sep 2, 2019.

1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/8-30-gordy-amps-139-pmps-92.218771/

Not gonna lie.... these sudden pinks almost made me cry. They are unexpected.:arghh:

And to top it off, apparently this AM, I forgot to close Rex's feeder so someone helped themselves to all of her food. (My gut is saying that was Raptor though...).

Hurricane Dorian is taunting us now. I'm just holding tight, not much more I can do. I'm not in an evacuation zone. But since I'm not boarding windows (no one is in my neighborhood though), i may set up a mini shelter for the cats in case things get serious. Hmmm.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about the pinks. I hope Gordy comes back down soon. I hope you stay safe from Dorian. Sending prayers.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I know that feeling....hope tomorrow will be better for Gordy! Hope you're not anywhere near the coast...that Dorian is just taking her sweet time isn't she? Nerve-wracking to wait and wait to see what that thing does!

Be safe :)

4. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member