7/24 Rusty AMPS 123, +5.5 65, PMPS 130, +5.5 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

7/16 condo

Good Afternoon, L&LL,

Thinking of Melissa and Brian this afternoon and sending vines and prayers for Tarragon.

We are back from Canoe Outing. It was such a hectic (and fun-filled) week that I never once got on the board. Rusty bore up well. He was so happy to see us every evening. His numbers were pretty good. His appetite was so-so, but he managed to eat at least some of the fuds that were left for him in his automat. I tried him on a new food: Holistic Select Chicken paté. He seems to like it (at least for now).

We had great weather all last week. This week, however, is a different story. I feel sorry for the paddlers who are here for the 2nd week of the outing. Today it has been pouring rain (just as our basement had begun to dry out). This evening I am going to give my presentation for the people who are attending the second week of the Canoe Outing. It went really well last week. It is a reading of my mother's diary of the canoe -camping trip my parents took in 1922 from Old Forge to Saranac Lake (the route of the "90 Miler" canoe race). I have photos, too (took pictures with my iPhone of the photographs in my parents' album).

I hope to get caught up on all of your kitties soon.

2. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Been thinking about you guys, figuring you were outside somewhere having fun! I'm glad Rusty is doing well....continued appy vines!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Rusty is doing well and you enjoyed the canoe outing. I hope your pesentation goes well.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Missed you guys. :bighug::bighug: No SS updates and "bad breathing" as the last entry had me a bit worried. Glad to see it was because you were having a glorious canoe outing,

Paws crossed the new fuds sticks in the rotation.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I too figured you must be having some great outdoor fun this past week! Happy that Rusty behaved himself!

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Scritches to Rusty.

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to hear from you!! I was getting worried but figured you guys were off on some kind of adventure!!

Rusty's looking good today! Deputy China is always happy to see her boss in the lagoon!!

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I was also missing your posts, and so glad you were having fun. Hope Rusty continues to like the new fuds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.