6/2/16 Smokey--AMPS 377; +3=370; +7=319; PMPS 325; +3=187; +5=118; +6=90; +7=93

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I'm just seeing blues today (Wednesday) - not sure why you are thinking reduction.

3. Olive & Paula

@Wendy&Neko I want to keep him in the blues and try to prevent him from going below 70 until his heart is checked out which is next week. On the 31st he went down to 41 which is close enough for reduction. Didn't know if he was serious about this dose being to much. On the 1st he dropped quickly again and I was giving 8% carbs to keep him from dropping. He bounced @ +10 then starting dropping PM +2. Based on the threads of the 31st and 1st and your post of the 1st maybe I miss understood.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about the dose. I hope you can keep Smokey from going too low. Sending prayers.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I think what ever you choose is fine. This is a game of up and down most of the time and they always get back on track. Hope you and Smokey have a good day!

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I thought your question about reduction in this condo was based on yesterday's numbers. With SLGS you would have reduced already based on that 41 the day before. Dropping quickly is not a reason for needing a decrease - it's a sign of a bouncy cat.:cat:

7. Olive & Paula

I didn't take the reduction. Is 1.6 enough of reduction, since he doesn't hold them well?
    I don't get how he can get less when he spends more time in the pinks as it is.

8. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

It looks to me like he broke the bounce and started bouncing again but only speculating Paula. You're home with Smokey, you watch him closely and know what to do. I hope he starts flattening out for you soon. :bighug::bighug:

9. Olive & Paula

And we continue to drop even though been getting food since +3. Hopefully will start going up now.

10. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Smokey sure wants to keep you on your toes Paula!

11. Olive & Paula

Lately he has. Last night I couldn't stay awake anymore so slept on couch. He would be able to hit me with his foot if he needed to. He didn't get to low cuz I was feeding him to prevent it. His feeders were due to open and he still had some in his bowl so I knew he was okay. But just in case the couch was my bed last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.