3/3 Cleo AMPS=356 +1=451 PMPS= 143 +1=215 +5=120 +6=115 +7=110 +9=148 +11=247

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delia, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delia

Delia Member

Yesterday
    03/02 Recap
    AMPS=202
    +1=238
    PMPS=351
    +3=359
    +5=364

Guess who has blue preshot right before I have to go out for a business dinner?
    DH tried to test when I was out, but he gained only a hissing cat and two strips wasted :)
    When I came back home (at +5) she has 120. Now it's almost +6. I wait to see if she drops and then go to bed. Can I, or I must wait to see if number go up?

2. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I'd want to see it flat at least, so you know she won't continue going lower. If you can't stay up to monitor, then i'd leave her plenty of regular food. She is pretty flat though, since she started at 140 5 hours ago.

Looking good!

3. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Go Cleo look at that :cool::cool::cool:

And go DH, he will get there :) and he gets an A for effort this time round.

4. Delia

Delia Member

She ate every hour since +2. At +6 she has 115. I can't stay up, but I can set an alarm. When am I supposed to test again? Last test was 20 minutes ago and it was 115.
    Serryn thank you from DH for your words!

5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Remember, she's in no danger and you wouldn't need to intervene til she goes below 50. I compare from one test to the next - and if I'm reading what you say right, in 1 hr she dropped 5 points. That's essentially flat. I doubt she'll suddenly start diving now and end up under 50, but of course, we have seen Cleo drop into the end of the cycle, although not huge dives. I think if you just leave food out it'll be fine.

If you're worried, I'd probably get a +9 and go from there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.