2/3 Maggie AMPS=96, +2=98, +5=78, +8=77, PMPS=98, +3=104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Maggie (GA), Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

2/2

This is the first green AMPS for almost a month. :)
    Just when I thought she was settling into the duck, she refused to eat it last night. I also tried Soulistic Poly Picnic and FF seafood feast, but she only licked a little, so I ended up feeding her Beechnut turkey baby food. This morning she ate a little of Poly Picnic and FF seafood combined, but it wasn't near enough. I opened up a can of FF chicken feast, which was the only low carb FF I had in the house, gave her a little and she gobbled it down. I ended up feeding her about a third of the can, which is a lot for her at one sitting. Here's the odd thing, her stomach didn't gurgle once while she was eating it. o_O I'm so confused, but glad she's eating. And for the first time in about a month she cleaned her face after she ate! I've been chasing her around with a wet paper towel after she eats to wipe off off her nose and chin, which she hates with a passion. :rolleyes:
    Hope everyone has a nice weekend! :bighug:

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice green :D. Always cracks me up when our kitties have food on their nose after eating

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  3. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

:cat:Happy you got a green.
    I can't figure out my civvie Buddy and his ever changing taste buds:rolleyes:. I guess its because they're cats
    Maybe Maggie would prefer a cloth dinner napkin:p

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS! :D
    The food issues drive us Beans crazy!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

5. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Maggie! :D:woot:

I hope she settles on some food to eat consistently. Asia hates having her face cleaned too, unless Toki is doing the cleaning. :rolleyes:

6. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Yay for green :D, good girl, Maggie, hope there are more of those green a.m. Preshots in February! The food shenanigans can be challenging, I was trying out hounds and gatos, the first can I opened, both my boys looked at their plates, looked at me, and actually took a step back from their food :p, and believe me, Mav was hungry...there goes that in the garbage lol.

7. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL, I can clearly see that scene! :joyful:

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice greens for Maggie. I'm glad she ate something for you. Good luck figuring out what she will eat consistently that won't upset her tummy.

9. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

Mmm that good ole FF! Glad that she is eating! And very nice surfing going on :D

10. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

Come on, Maggie - eat for your mom! It's hard on us when you all don't eat your fuds. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.