? 11/30/17 Squallie AMPS 113, +6/82, PMPS 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Squalliesmom, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Squallie is doing well this AM, happy and full of purrs and snuggles. He ate all his brekkies, too. :):)

Prayers and healing vines for all in need of them.

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice report for Squallie. :cat::cat::cat:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  3. Squalliesmom

My little civvie girl is nauseated this morning. I have Ondansetron that the vet gave me for Squallie, but am unsure if the 2 mg dose is safe for her, she's only about 7 lbs, if that. Anybody have any knowledge of Ondansetron dosing? Thanks!

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hi. Sorry your little civvie isn’t feeling well. I’d give 1 mg based on her size. You can always increase if it doesn’t work and another dose is needed later. :bighug:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  5. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Idk about ondasetron dosing, the few times we’ve used it, vet added in-line during subq.
    Sending vines and hope your civie feels better soon. And tiny civie Azalea sends extra scritches to your fellow tiny civie❤️

Squalliesmom likes this.
  6. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Elise! I tried to get a quarter-pill (boy, was that interesting, lol) in her, to no avail; she's a slippery, twisty little girl. But she seems to be feeling better, she ate a little bit of her lunch and now seems to be actively seeking dinner. Fingers and paws crossed! :bighug:

7. Squalliesmom

Thanks, Sina! I think she's feeling better now. She even turned down treats this morning; that little girl never turns down a treat, so I knew she really felt sick, poor baby. Scritches back to Azalea from Candy! :cat: ❤️

8. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

great to hear :cat:

Squalliesmom likes this.
  9. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hairball maybe? Glad she’s feeling better!

Squalliesmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.