11/29 Jenks AMPS 92 +5 42 +6 53 +9 65 PMPS 74 +5 72 +10 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

11/28

It was a pretty calm night for Jenks. He only dipped 23 points the entire cycle. I'm getting a little anxious that the half unit reduction yesterday was too much too soon, so I'll definitely watch the numbers today and see what they say.

Hope everyone and their kitties have a great day!

2. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Jenks' "OH out of town" phenomena is amazing! Last few cycles have been great!

3. AZJenks

@Alicia & Maggie - It's something all right! :cat: It's just such a relief to see him in great numbers that I get very nervous about doing anything that could potentially screw it all up.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  4. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Love the green start:D:D:)

5. AZJenks

It sure is @DebG! Lagoonin' in the morning! :D

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks keeps surfing safely for you.

7. AZJenks

Remember when I was saying that it might be time to eke the dose up a bit? Yeah, scratch that.

Last night was so calm and moderate that I thought I could get a little extra sleep and test at +5 instead of +3 or +4 like the last couple days. Haha, joke's on me! I remember reading that a calm cycle can precede an active one, so I should've been more prepared. Regardless, I woke up to a 42, which is way better than any caffeinated beverage at getting rid of the sleep fog by the way! He got some gravy & karo and ate some food and went about his business. He came up slowly but surely this afternoon, but is still paddling around the lagoon in the 70s at PMPS.

Except for a little midday drama, it's another excellent cycle.

I hope he continues to surf these numbers throughout the night instead of heading out to the sharks again. Cross your fingers with me!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  8. AZJenks

70s all night long. Looking good Mr. Jenks!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  9. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Good work, Jenks! :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.