11/13 Luci AMPS 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Tuesday

It is 7 - yes SEVEN degrees back at home in Michigan! Record breaking temperatures for this time of year! And, well, it's 71 here in SW Florida...hmmm...no brainer for me...of course DH is worrying about the leaves that are probably all over the lawn and the snow nearly a foot deep on the driveway - so he'll be calling the guys he hired to do all that stuff ... I'm certainly feeling lucky not to be there 'enduring' that weather..:rolleyes:

Luci has gotten off to a better start today - at least with the numbers - let's see if she makes it back to the lagoon today.:D

Hoping all the other kitties here on the forum have a fabulous day! Isn't is a blessing that we all have one another to help us through the rough times with these kitties? I think of @For_Luna and her miraculous recovery - I'm sure it's the power of this collective group of thousands - worldwide who send healing energies to those kitties. If you have a chance, stop in and visit @Caren & Apple - they're new to the forum and little Apple needs lots of healing vines and prayers to get him turned around and put some weight on.

Have a wonderful day everyone! :bighug::bighug:

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

You're so lucky to be able to escape this record-breaking cold we're experiencing up here!
    Nice start Luci but maybe a few more steps towards the lagoon?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Glad ur down here, at least we are getting some cooler weather
    Sorry DH is worrying and glad u all have someone to take care of things
    Look at that blue Luci, great job
    Have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci and AmandaE like this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs for you today. It's 17F here this morning. I think it feels good. I like winter and cold weather.

5. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Nice start today Luci! Let’s see you spend some time in the ol’ lagoon today eh?

I agree with you Sue! We are so lucky to have each other! I think of how much positive energy seems to be helpful around here too, Luna is a good example, and Tucker! And those are just 2 examples in my short time here!

I hope dear Luci’s foot continues to heal (quickly!!) and that your DH is able to banish noughts of winter consequences from his mind! It’s 9F here but feels like 1F, I need to embody the essence of @carfurby to cope with the cold :p

6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Better start Ms. Luci! The full moon party was good for her - can you see the little kitty signatures on her cast?
    I'm freezing inside at 73/heat because it started in the 20s outside!

The support here is powerful indeed, Sue. I was following Tucker's scary low before I even joined, and oh my, little Luna, that baby had lots of support like you said, and she still does. I was reading about that adorable little Apple but haven't chimed in yet - thanks for your reminder. Have a beautiful warmish day Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I've just read that poor Peggy Sue has passed away on Ravan's (JoyBee) thread. She is terribly upset at this sudden loss as we all are...please stop by and visit her condo today. This is so very sad.

Sending our love and prayers to @JoyBee&Ravan during this difficult time.

Bellasmom likes this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Nice blue start, hopefully Luci will visit the lagoon today.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

To close to the toofies there Luci. You know better. Keep it safe.

Sue and Luci likes this.