10/4/19 Olive AMPS 261; +7=183; PMPS 188; +5=165

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday. Caber 261

I guess this is the bounce and/or the higher carbs in her. Reducie given, a bit more than 0.25 but I wanted to get on the barrel marks.

I added to yesterdays post, I dozed off last night at her 42. When she came up, the power went out and I went to bed.

Just got a frost warning for tonight. So have to get my lemon tree in. Supposedly lemons take 9 months to ripen. These 2 lemons have been growing for a year now and just starting to turn yellow. Probably won't finish if I bring them in.

Wood worker coming this afternoon to discuss options for the large cabinet.

Already thinking I don't want to work tomorrow.

Beth 73 and AmandaE like this.
  2. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the reduction!!:D:D:D:D:D

3. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose! Great job earning a reducie Ollie! Now, grab your mom a coffee :coffee::coffee:

Your post this morning sounds hopeful. I really hope that they can collaborate with you instead of being so confrontational and closed minded. Good luck :)

4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Congratulations Paula and Olive on the reduction! There is Amanda - another reduction mom:)
    Wishing you success today with your cabinet work;)
    Lemons do take a long time - I hope yours will still be ok.

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Paula, believing for smooth cabinet sailing today :bighug: Sounds like the brother you spoke with yesterday had his shorts in a bunch and took it out on you . Glad the “nice” cabinet brother is coming today . :bighug:

6. Olive & Paula

The nice guy is the one I have always dealt with. I don't know if both own the "company" or not. Or how the work is divided up.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

How nice to see Olive is doing Great!
    [​IMG]

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Good job Ollie!
    I've heard talk about a frost here too.

9. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Paula, I hope Olive continues to do well, bounces and all.
    Good luck with the cabinet. And with your 2 lemons. I didn't know you could grow lemons as far north as you live.

Flirting with a real frost here, too. Last night it was in the upper 30s. Tonight supposed to be below freezing.

Have a good weekend,

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope things go well with the cabinets today.

11. Figaro's Liz

Figaro's Liz Member

Starting to get very chilly here too. Hope your lemons finish up inside. It's disappointing to miss a harvest when you've been watching something grow for months!!

12. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yes, growing lemons is a long process...but they sure do grow in S. Florida...tons of them falling off the trees and wasted there on the ground...

I hope Ollie does well on her new dose... :)

13. Olive & Paula

It's a dwarf lemon tree with real size edible lemons. I only get the lemons every 5 years. When it blossoms and starts with lemons, they are very fragile. 2 lemons fell off the first time it rained. Just bought it in the house so hope they continues to ripen. Here they are when our out on deck in April. It's bushy now but leaves are yellowing and falling.

20190526_100730.jpg