10/06 Boomer AMPS 270 +3 198 +6 205 PMPS 153 +2.5 139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    I truly cannot express adequately how grateful I am for the FDMB family. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Good morning!
    AMPS 270 shooting 1.25u
    Better start working the juice today Booms!

Boomer ate all of his +3 and some of his +6 and +9.

Allen ate well last night and left us 2 deposits in his lb. Yes he actually hit the lb with both of them! :rolleyes:

It's the long Thanksgiving weekend here and of course it's decided that we need rain all weekend:rolleyes: Well...it's supposed to be better on Monday. We're hosting Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow for my daughters and their families so on the agenda today is cleaning/tidying and shopping:p

Yesterday I forgot to post a wildlife photo (I usually do Monday to Friday lol) so am posting it today! Up until this past spring, I had only ever seen one Kingfisher and that wasn't even around here. Then when I was at one of my local ponds, someone suggested a place to find them. And I did...I saw/photographed one (although it was across a pond). Next time I went there he was a bit closer and I got a better image. And since then I'm seeing them all over the place lol. Just had to train my eye on spotting them, that's all. Anyways, a few days ago I was approaching Saunders Pond (the place I normally go to) and spotted this Kingfisher. Managed to get a few shots before she saw me and took off.

Attached Files:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice update on the boys! Beautiful pic

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, Judy :bighug: When my daughter was in college she had a wonderful friend from Manitoba who spent American Thanksgiving with us every year:bighug: We adopted her into the family and now many years since still miss her very much ❤️

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful holiday.

5. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving! Great pic as always!

6. Judy and Boomer

7. Judy and Boomer

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice update for both kitties. Happy Thanksgiving. Great picture. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 153 shooting 1.25u

10. Judy and Boomer

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Enjoy the Thanksgiving weekend, Judy. Turkey for Boomer and Allen? Maybe grouse?

Great photo of the kingfisher. We often see them when canoeing on rivers. They are amazing to watch.