06/12 Jerry AMPS 149 +2 125

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

yesterday

The DH is going to try to test and keep the insulin going while I'm away but I told him that if he has any problems to NOT give the shot. Hopefully he will manage to get some tests and shots in. Its been very frustrating for him and I have only myself to blame I should have had him do some of them all along. Live and learn. :banghead:

Anyway everyone, will be off the air for a few days. Hope all the kitties and beans have a wonderful few days and stay safe :bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Tell your DH he can post here if he needs any help. I hope things go well for him with testing. :bighug::bighug:

3. Jerry dutchboy

I'm not overly confident but he's willing to try. I think if I ask him to post as well he might just bolt. Lol. I'll be in contact with him daily and he can always call me if he gets stuck so it should work out. Its six cycles altogether so, although not ideal, it will be ok. :)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL. I know it's not ideal, but if Jerry doesn't get insulin, he will be okay. Have a good trip.

5. Jerry dutchboy

Thank you... Its always nice to catch up with family.:)

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Have a fun trip

7. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Have a great time at the wedding! Jerry will be just fine :)