? 06/06/2020 - Djoko pmps 637

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marj & Djoko, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/06-01-djoko-amps-23-8-libre-questions-re-tr-dose.230370/

Djoko has been sick almost the entire week (vomiting and yesterday diarrhea). He was back to normal today but tonight, he seems to have nausea. He did not eat with great appetite. I am also very surprised that he is at 7 (129). Yesterday, he went low (Note: he went to 54 on AT2 - Libre reads higher and values in the SS are the ones from libre) so I reduced the dose - also because he could not eat after his pancreatitis episode.

I am wondering if I should skip tonight or give 1U. I cannot stall because I fedhim before taking his BG so I won't be able to know if he is rising. I am 20 minutes late but can delay.

Thanks

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Maybe a token dose? I’m not sure and kind of upset with the sad news about a member from the past. He’s eating so I’d probably give maybe a half dose so he doesn’t go sky high.

3. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

The strip was probably defective because I retested and he is at 637. It was too good to be true.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Test again.

5. Marj & Djoko

Marj & Djoko Member

he is very high..